Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eyesseebeauty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eyesseebeauty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you could see her through my eyes, quotes eyes love, love shayari in hindi on eyes, thank you for opening my eyes quotes, i feel love when i look into your eyes,

• 28 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Osho Jain

Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. #dostyq #aboutme #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
आसान लफ्ज़,
Easy you and
Easy me. Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 

#dostyq #aboutme #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dost
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. #dostyq #aboutme #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
आसान लफ्ज़,
Easy you and
Easy me. Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 

#dostyq #aboutme #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

The daily lives of 
The ordinary people
Going about their tasks
Cheerfully, meticulously.. 
 Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 

Anonymous

Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. I'll feature/highlight the best ones posted before 11 AM IST. ✨ PS: Invite your new writer friends. #dostyq #yqbaba #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dost

read more
every scars resting deep 
beneath the arteries
Giving nostalgic feeling
I can see each and every
past moments that 
passes along those
dissolved oxygen
which makes me
feel alive
♡ Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 
I'll feature/highlight the best ones posted before 11 AM IST. ✨

PS: Invite your new writer friends.

#dostyq #yqbaba #inspirewriters #discovernewwriters #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the smile of my love Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Vastness of Sea and Sky,and in the minuteness of Dew Drops and Rose. Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 

Akthari Begum

read more
The ways of
Starting 
Communication. 😊 Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

read more
Her ageing face who gifted me this precious life of mine,
Eternal darkness of the universe lit up by the stars full of glittery shine,
Cold and foggy nights on a mountain groomed with tiny houses cosy and warm just fine.

—Ayush Singh— Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 

AYUSH SINGH

read more
Her ageing face who gifted me this precious life of mine,
Eternal darkness of the universe lit up by the stars full of glittery shine,
Cold and foggy nights on a mountain groomed with tiny houses cosy and warm just fine.

—Ayush Singh— Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
The solitude holds a magic,
That never fails to captivate me,
The calmness casts a spell,
And the charm enthralls me.
My heart seeks to embrace peace.
My eyes see beauty in Serenity. Collab and write where your #eyesseebeauty. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification