Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nightcarries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nightcarries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night hubby i love you, love shayri good night sms 0, good night love gif images 480, i miss you good night pic, good morning and good night images with quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Burdens of your life,
Sweet memories of your loved ones,
Behaviour throughout the day,
Hope that everything will be ok. What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Manna dey...papa loves his songs.🌻

read more
His memories in tragedies.

Tum bin jeevan kaisa jeevan
Tum bin jeevan kaisa jeevan...

What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine
Manna dey...papa loves his songs.🌻

Gita Khanna

What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Night has hard work to do
It takes away the tired vibrations 
Of the sleeping, replaces them with sweet dreams, to get up fresh in the morn.....  What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
all the promises made by day
to the dumping zone
as the day is a lier
and night reveals the truth What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Alot of my secrets
My dirty acts
My weird feelings
My tgoughts while reading book
My imaginations when iam about sleeping What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
The stars ,The Moon,The Dreams,The Nightmares,and Broken hearts with her What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine

Ajay Biswas

read more
me to the past...
Which was filled with unforgettable memories... 😊  What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Darkness with beautiful clouds. What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine

Anant Jain

read more
Such bad experiences which teach us to redeem ourselves and go ahead in life. It also carries rest which we get when we sleep. It carries positive energy which provides relaxation to the body and mind. What does the night carry? #latenightquotes #nightcarries #YourQuoteAndMine

Psychic Priya

read more
The night carries,
the harmony with the philosophy;
I am in,
words look out from the Veil of Unspoken Chaos;
in the night silence;
spills the beans,
& eyes try to find their sparkle back; 
Many tears are shed over unpublished pain,
as tears can never be prisoners ;
either you let them out or they broke you out,
my deadly soul frees some toxins,