Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenimalone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenimalone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things to do when bored, where the mind is without fear, where is my train, when is friendship day, when you love someone,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Gita Khanna

What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

How everything that happens to us, seems pre ordained.. Looking back on my past this feeling keeps getting reaffirmed...  What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
how to make my life more better
and when to take the next step
towards my goal What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
What if there is no world in existence
,what would have happened to my existence
,I am alive or Dreaming,to be awaken by the knock of Death What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
travelling to places not ticked off. What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
our love.  
The love you have given me moves my life forward What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
My life....... What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hoori Nadir

read more
That some angels are coming to us without wings. They are honest, make you more grateful to the Allah. Make you realise the strengths and praise them. Their words are kind and soothing if ought to correct their approach is very calm.  What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
When I am alone, I usually think
about present situation.
Sometimes worry will come with
fear about future, 
so that entire night become sleepless.  What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer1

read more
My memories,
 I joddle than on paper,
It became the poem,
I write my feelings,
It became writing,

My writings are like by you, if it catches your attention, it doesn't mean that I have written well, it means somehow you are similar to me.
When I am alone I usually think about me think about my memories think about my future think about my family. What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
100 ways to master the art 
Of self entertainment  What do you think about when you're alone? #whenimalone  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification