Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best foundlifehack Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best foundlifehack Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, in love when i found you, i found your love for me, i found your love in a bottle of you,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Ritesh shukla

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life is mine ....others are taken  care of .... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Lyrics credit goes to Google 🌻 I want to dance on this song in Savanna grasslands.🌾 My bucket list includes visiting Savanna.

read more

Music, reading, writing.
These days this song is making me feel alive 🌻

Guess which one?🤗

Ngilondoloze ngilondoloze ngilondoloze
Zungangishiyi lana
Ngilondoloze ngilondoloze ngilondoloze
Zungangishiyi lana
  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine
Lyrics credit goes to Google 🌻
I want to dance on this song in Savanna grasslands.🌾
My bucket list includes visiting Savanna.

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Understanding and valuing the potential of each moment of life.. One moment well preserved shall pave the way for the next...  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
Not to lose my temper on unnecessary people and issues. It only drains my energy.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
keep on moving
don't be stagnant, only dead people stays unmoved
you are still alive, undead
that's why you have a life Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

Some bitter truth Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They will juge you,
They will hate you,
They will bite you,
They won't appreciate you,
They will laugh at you,
Just IGNORE them,
And focus on the ones who LOvE You.  Some bitter truth 

Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
to live the moment. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Even if you have a male bestie....
Never share any secrets with him
Or dont talk weird 
Be in limits whatever you talk..... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
thinking of the worst case scenario in complex situations and mentally preparing for it.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Ignore the Ignorant Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #foundlifehack #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification