Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coloursname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coloursname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life with colours, tirange ka colour, laughing colours images and quotes 390, khaki colour in english, hair colours name and pics,

• 38 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Divyani Choudhary

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"ALL COLORS ARE
THE FRIENDS OF
THEIR NEIGHBOURS
AND THE LOVERS OF
THEIR OPPOSITES." Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As pure as little ones heart. Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

The colour 'black' explained. I hope I got it right? Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When did I last wear blinkers? 
I always do, while seeing others except myself.
Which colour am I?
The colors of envy, jealousy, hatred, etc.
I am clouded by the colours of racism and its dark shades.
It isn't unfair, right? or is it?
I lie exposed in the dark and I call myself white? 
I am ashamed I term myself white and treat my own brothers as pariah?
I need to atone..I am being unfair to me, to life
I ain't white, I am like the colour I hate.
I'm sorry. I need to remove my 
blinkers ere I judge you. 🙏🏽
 The colour 'black' explained. I hope I got it right? 

Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname 

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
The colour of my love💖 Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname 

Priyanshi Shalu

read more
The sea and the sky. 
They are far from each other... 
But their love exist in the same colour. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname 

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
The sun that glitters brightly 
During the day time
Slowly sets in the west
Spreading it's hue all around
Reminding us the daylight 
Has slowly dimmed into darkness. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
A colour that is majorities favourite
that has all the colour in it
and it's a colour that is discriminated Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname 

Winterpens 16

read more
Ekk rang Jo har suhagan ki Nishani hai,
Wo rang Jo har pyar ki Nishani Hoti hai. Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname 

Aahaan

read more
By the way she still hate oranges.  Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname 

Sanan

read more
Everything seems exciteful when you have different shades of mood Participate in this #rapidfire and describe a colour without using the colour’s name. #coloursname 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification