Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nextmonthiwant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nextmonthiwant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the girl next door book, doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment, in my next life, the next world youth day, nex money in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Gita Khanna

Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #FreshThoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be up early morning at five am daily
No excuses for myself...  Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #FreshThoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
achive my goals faster Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
See hope surviving in these difficult times .
And heart still fighting in these 
Giving up times.
I want to see the Mercy on humanity and healing for the every wounded soul on this planet. Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Di.Va

read more
Just shake off all the fucki'n things and just want to be who i already was as before Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
decrease 
the severity of this outbreak  Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Write more.......... Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

read more
see this world Corona-free. So, that we could bounce to our normal life. Not only that I want to see this world free from every greed and every vices. Just the wish is to see this earth as paradise, where no vices dwells, everybody lives in peace and love. Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #FreshThoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# your quote baba

read more
To be with Nature ..!!!
For  Nature ...!!!! Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# your quote baba

साहस

read more
Meeting hope of relaxation Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Manmohan Singh

read more
What I could not achieve this month,
May I be able to accomplish in May.... Good morning. What do you want to accomplish in the next month? #freshthoughts #nextmonthiwant #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification