Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ilikedyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ilikedyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about odgovori da ili ne, ilike sql, bjega ili bijega, najomiljeniji ili omiljeni, otfikariti ili odfikariti,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Srinivasan Muthuswamy

Srinivasan Muthuswamy

Pagal Chora

comedy video 😆😆 #ilikedyou #कॉमेडी

read more

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #ilikedyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
"I wanted to be sure you liked me too before telling you"

"How can you be sure I now like you?"

"Well, I just summoned all my guts and took a chance."

"Haha. I simply love your gut. C'mon, let's do something to please that gut I have now fallen for"

And we walked into a nearby restaurant, laughing together. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ilikedyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#chitsconversation

Atishay jain

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #ilikedyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tell you and ruin what we have ?

Ever thought what could we have if you confess ?

Then why you didn't ?? Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ilikedyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #ilikedyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Telling you could have changed why I like you' Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ilikedyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #ilikedyou #soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I was sceptical about your feelings for me." 
"I feared you might get uncomfortable and decide to break off all ties".  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ilikedyou 
#soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
"I was scared to lose you"
"And now?"
"And now i just can't think my life without you"  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ilikedyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

🥱 Good night. Also thanks a lot dear Anu for the poke. 🤗❤️ 118/365 Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation. #ilikedyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Because there is a major difference between understanding from ourselves and understanding from others.'

'Yes, you are right. If I ever get the exact meaning of true love. I would understand your love towards me. 
Thank you for letting me know.' 🥱 Good night. 

Also thanks a lot dear Anu for the poke. 🤗❤️

118/365

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ilikedyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
"I was apprehensive ".

" But why?"

"  You know it ".

"I want to hear it".

❤
  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation. #ilikedyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification