Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best acceptancein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best acceptancein1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love acceptance and forgiveness, we accept the love we think we deserve, accept my love quotes, always hope but never accept meaning in hindi, peace and acceptance quotes,

• 32 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Divyani Choudhary

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Happiness can 
exist only in 
Acceptance. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stepped out of his shadow and found my feet Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
From the red light district to the arc lights, the world now bows to me Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

Gita Khanna

read more
You knew I would not say no
if you were to propose, didn't you?  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

Sita Prasad

read more
Living in communion for betterment of everyone is the key to happy life. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
connecting the souls Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

Aahaan

read more
Nobody is complete,
No-one is perfect,
So just stop searching for the
best by leaving the rest.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

Deepu Jangra

read more
Don't worry
All your justifications will be accepted Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
embracing Self matters the most  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

Anuj Jain

read more
In the third Corona wave we will be better prepared. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #acceptancein1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification