Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best asigetolder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best asigetolder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about asi ishq da dard jaga baithe song, asi ishq da dard jaga baithe, sanu pata asi tenu changa lagda nahi, asi karde rahe pyar ohnu 210, asi meaning in hindi,

• 33 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Be happy like the 🌞sun 
Smiling😊 in the 🌅morning at us
Be fresh  like a 🌷flower
Blooming in a beautiful garden
Be valuable to 👬🏼👭🏻👫🏻👨‍👩‍👧‍👦everyone 
So that we can talk a lot and have fun Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
heart gets fonder 
days get happier
and life gets simpler.
 Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsmusings

read more
My bones speak as they creak, speak 
about ageing and how they are holding me. 
They even crib that I can't hold them as they do me. I never imagined my bones would 
someday speak, speak about me, for all 
along they stood by me, in me.
As I get older, age plays in my outside 
greys and laughter crinkles in all those 
nasty wrinkles. I hide behind the 
mirror refusing to face age's terror.
Ah! Age spares nobody but the laughing heart manages to fly free. I fly with the heart, jauntily, merrily, happily. Nah. Age can't catch me, can never ever catch me. Age, c'mon try me. 😉
 Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine

#chitsmusings

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
I go on learning
the best lessons
that life teaches 
by  getting  me 
through the worst
chapters Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

I feel saner, healthier and at peace with myself.. The impulsive 
rashness and emotional 
instability is gradually receding.. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I feel
I am getting 
wiser and smarter Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine

Amlan Sourav Dash

read more
I realise i am neither this Body nor this Mind..I am That operating and controlling them Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
the passion has faded
to prove my worth to the world
with each passing day and years
I embrace solitude with a smile
and accept myself with grace

Sanan

read more
I wanna leave these worries hereitself when I have spam button  Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #Gulzar love

read more
I realise how much I miss you.  Everyday changes you for better or worse. Tell us how getting older makes you feel. #aboutme #asigetolder #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #gulzar #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification