Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best getoutofhere Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best getoutofhere Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to get pregnant fast with a boy in hindi, how to get pregnant with a boy in hindi pdf, how to get pregnant with a boy in hindi, get your ex back love poems, which is best position to get pregnant with pictures,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

Letting
go is an act
of freedom. It's the
art of entering a mental
space where you neither need
nor want anything. You just are. The
more you enter this mental space of
nothingness and detachment, the more
you connect with what you desire most in
this life liberation. Liberated from
having to do things you don't want
to do. Liberated from emotions and
feelings that drag you down. When you
let it all go, the good and the bad, your
bundled up energy unravels. It frees up.
It's no longer needed. There are no
demands. The irony is that in letting go
of everything you want; everything you
want begins to make its way to you.

©KhaultiSyahi #navratri #lettinggo #getoutofhere #gfys #khaultisyahi #crap #Inspiration #motivatation #Life_experience

Chitra Iyer

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"Please don't look to your left. Just two chairs away from you, I can see my boss. I saw him come late and since it's dark, he couldn't see me. Fortunately I noticed him. I have reported sick and requested ten days leave from office. Come, follow me out of the multiplex, quick"

As I rush out with Kumar, I trip and fall. The resultant noise has the boss staring in our direction. Kumar freezes as boss notices his embarrassed look. OMG! I whack my clumsiness and disappointed, we both walk away from the swanky multiplex. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because the prevailing situation is so tragic,
If we stay we loose ourselves.
It's not the correct time to tell you everything right here,
We need to escape from this site.
To safeguard our imminent future,
Because you are the only hope of my existence.
If I loose you I will not be able to forgive myself,
You are my everything.
My breathe, my voice,my support and my everything lies in you,
So,we need to be more active from now on.
We need to discover a safest place for our living,
To get rid of their devastating traits.
I'm gonna take care of yourself,
Don't worry , I will safeguard you from their conspiracy.
You must be exhausted,
Sleep well my love , everything gonna be alright.

Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
"I want to be with you forever, but not like this. Hiding from the world."  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepu Jangra

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes

read more
Because this is the demand of your compulsion and your situation.  
Because I want to be the reason for the smile on your face, not the reason for the tears in your eyes. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes

Anuj Jain

read more
"From the moment we have landed here , I've noticed, that we are only striving to stay alive, meaning of our existence has been limited to breathing only"

"Where do you think will we go, or should go then"

"Far away from the conventional thinking, I would say we should try to find life in ourselves, but can we go that far?" Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
The communal fire we started to win elections is engulfing our own homes now.
I don't want to live in a place where humanity is killed.
 Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Because the prevailing situation is so tragic,
If we stay we loose ourselves.
It's not the correct time to tell you everything right here,
We need to escape from this site.
To safeguard our imminent future,
Because you are the only hope of my existence.
If I loose you I will not be able to forgive myself,
You are my everything.
My breathe, my voice,my support and my everything lies in you,
So,we need to be more active from now on.
We need to discover a safest place for our living,
To get rid of their devastating traits.
I'm gonna take care of yourself,
Don't worry , I will safeguard you from their conspiracy.
You must be exhausted,
Sleep well my love , everything gonna be alright.

Akthari Begum

read more
"Matter is with in itself" ,
Because i reply my words
With positive.  Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine

PB

Take this #Conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love

read more
Because we are under emotional arrest.. Take this #conversation forward by adding your own lines. #getoutofhere #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification