Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best holdyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best holdyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me trying to hold myself together, you really got a hold on me, tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, dan bălan hold on love, song i just wanna hold you,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hold laughter in me, in my funny bone constantly, and never suppress it, rather wait to express it.
I wish to hold you in me similarly and express my love for you through me.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My gut holds digested food and stays stubbornly constipated, refusing to eject you.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
Umbrella,
because I like the rain,
but I don't like getting
 wet in the rain. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the sand of ocean
but it slips.
or may be like breath in life
but that too can kill.
Let me hold you like a free bird
that can fly back whenever it wants.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
The way he holds you.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
A beautiful light from the moon 
With the pleasantness of the beauty ,
Of its calmness and soothing intense 
Feelings inside our emotions,  letting each 
moments of the radiance of love, through 
Its glance from being within your soul ,
To release all your pure affection into 
Each other's hearts throughout our life . Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

ANKAHAA

read more
The emotion holds sensitivity...
Ground holds gravity...
Things hold quantity...
Beings hold sanity....
Society holds community...
N d nature holds beauty...
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ami

read more
                                                  a mirror
And reflect upon you the photons of my passion
You are the harmony of my desperate chords
Pull me from myself, paint me with adoration

Puff me with the effervescence of your touch
Soak me in the nectar of love’s exhilaration
Melt me in your warmth as I lose myself in you
All else fades into nothing in your adulation Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
A single moment,
Seems an age to me.
When you stay,
Away from me.
Nothing could separate us,
How I wish.
I wanna hold you,
Like my breath,
So indispensable to me. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mansi Rajput

Hastily written, sleepily posted. Excuse the blunders. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a book.
Caressing your hair as I turn your pages while reading you on my lap.
Sometimes I leave you fluttering on the bedside.
Other times you faintly wait for me on the living room divan.
Mostly I find you in the balcony-sitting, off guard.
And hold you like a shield against the first monsoon shower. Hastily written, sleepily posted.
Excuse the blunders. 

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #holdyoulike #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification