Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timestoodstill Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timestoodstill Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about est time to ist, est time to utc, est to ist time, tim mcgraw love songs, dil vich tere liye time kadke karda main promise milan,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Aman Chaudhary

Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was lost in my own notions,
Which didn't came alive so far.
That I didn't conceal what I had shown,
Going too far from my entity.
Placed me no where,
Just a side where I can witness the crowd.
Left me no where the place I thought of accomplishing,
Only the place where no facilities to undertake.
To whom I should reveal my inside pain,
In a world full of fakes.
No one could ever know the surroundings of mine,
As to where I suffer to be the good of mine.
To be able to fulfill all my surroundings desire,
To leave my zone far far away.
To consolidate their priceless pain of mine,
To be kept in me forever till end 
 Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stood still.. Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
When you don't work on yourself. Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
cell of the lover
met cell of the partner.  Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
She smiled looking at me.  Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
you glanced at me coz for me it was eternal gaze, 
I am still stuck bewitched there,
With no signs of escape.  Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
When you walked past me
Without looking in my direction
Without greeting me a hello
Without smiling at my presence Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
I was lost in my own notions,
Which didn't came alive so far.
That I didn't conceal what I had shown,
Going too far from my entity.
Placed me no where,
Just a side where I can witness the crowd.
Left me no where the place I thought of accomplishing,
Only the place where no facilities to undertake.
To whom I should reveal my inside pain,
In a world full of fakes.
No one could ever know the surroundings of mine,
As to where I suffer to be the good of mine.
To be able to fulfill all my surroundings desire,
To leave my zone far far away.
To consolidate their priceless pain of mine,
To be kept in me forever till end 
 Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
A quiet prevailed,
As if the world around,
Had disappeared.
As though a miracle,
Was about to happen.
And the time stood still,
For a moment,
When my heart,
Skipped a beat. Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine

Mukund Khanna

Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. When I met that girl in my life. Period. 😇 #musingtime #timestoodstill #YourQuoteAndMine love #Smile #positivity #positivevibes #lovelife Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ever I used to see Her 
Beautiful Face 
With those Bright Eyes, 
Shining Earnings, 
Cute Little Nose and 
The World's Best Smile 
Which gave me Positivity 
Even in my Difficult Times.

Always.

(Stops the time.)

Period. Tell us about the times you’ve felt like the world around you stopped moving. 

When I met that girl in my life. Period. 😇

#musingtime #timestoodstill #yourquoteandmine #love #smile #positivity #positivevibes #lovelife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification