Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dadhiwaalebaba Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dadhiwaalebaba Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love dad and mom images, i love dad and mom, i love dad t shirt, i love dad cake, i love dad tattoo,

• 11 Followers
  • 131 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aniket Rai

Open for collab. Define your current sutuation. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqquotes #dadhiwaalebaba #collabwithme #DefineYourself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rajneesh Gautam।।thanx to invite 😘 Collaborating with ALi Ji Rizvi

read more
तू मुश्किलों का साथ कर ले
कुछ ख्वाबों का हिसाब कर
निकल जा सफर मे अकेला
तुझे रास्तों मे साथ मिल जायेगा। Open for collab.
Define your current sutuation.
#yqbaba  #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqquotes #dadhiwaalebaba #collabwithme  #defineyourself  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Rajneesh Gautam।।thanx to invite 😘
Collaborating with  ALi Ji Rizvi

Priyanka Kanwar

Open for collab. Tell me who you are. Choose font color accordingly. #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqcollab #dadhiwaalebaba #yqquotes #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine #prnkquote Collaborating with Rajneesh Gautam

read more
राज़- ए- उल्फत हूं।।
तकलीम- ए- गुनाह हूं।। Open for collab.
Tell me who you are.
Choose font color accordingly.
#yqbaba #yqhindi #yqcollab #dadhiwaalebaba #yqquotes #collabwithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
 #prnkquote
Collaborating with  Rajneesh Gautam

Manish Kumar

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdiary #aahat #dadhiwaalebaba #yqhindi #ch_सौमित्र Collaborating with Surbhi Jain Collaborating with Rajneesh Gautam Collaborating with Surbhi Jain

read more
तेरे होने से मेरे होने का एहसास है,
मिलकर तुम्हें, यूँ लगा
जैसे
ख़त्म हो गई जिंदगी की तलाश है।। #yqbaba #yqquotes  #yqdiary #aahat #dadhiwaalebaba #yqhindi 
#ch_सौमित्र
Collaborating with  Surbhi Jain 
Collaborating with  Surbhi Jain

Manish Kumar

#yqbaba #yqhindi #yqwriters #yqquotes #dadhiwaalebaba Shelly Baloni #Collab #ch_सौमित्र Collaborating with Rajneesh Gautam Collaborating with Pragya Sharma

read more
मैं दूसरों के दिल का हाल लिखता हूँ,
यही वजह है कि क़माल लिखता हूँ। 
#yqbaba #yqhindi #yqwriters #yqquotes #dadhiwaalebaba Shelly Baloni  #collab  #ch_सौमित्र
Collaborating with  Pragya Sharma

Shubham

Hali halki dadhi wale #dadhiwaalebaba #Poetry

read more
mute video

tanha mussafir

#iamshailen #CollabChallenge #yqbaba #yqtales Open for collaboration #YourQuoteAndMine #dadhiwaalebaba Collaborating with Shailen Rathore #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Priti Kumari Collaborating with Rajneesh Gautam Collaborating with Anjali Bhana

read more
ये मुहब्बत ना जिंदगी को तबाह कर ही देती है| #iamshailen #collabchallenge #yqbaba #yqtales 
Open for collaboration #YourQuoteAndMine #dadhiwaalebaba
Collaborating with  Shailen Rathore #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Priti Kumari
Collaborating with  Anjali Bhana

Nikesh Bharane

Open for collab. Tell me who you are. Choose font color accordingly. #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqcollab #dadhiwaalebaba #yqquotes #feelings #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rajneesh Gautam Collaborating with Abhijeet Agarwal

read more
पानी हूं ,
काहा कहीं रुकता हूं । Open for collab.
Tell me who you are.
#yqbaba #yqhindi #yqcollab #dadhiwaalebaba #yqquotes #feelings #collabwithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Abhijeet Agarwal

Devesh Roy

Open for collab. Tell the reason for toofan. #FakeLove #yqbaba #yqdada #yqbhaijan #deveshroy #dadhiwaalebaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Akanksha Rajput Collaborating with Rajneesh Gautam Collaborating with ANAMIKA GHATAK Collaborating with Anuup Kamal Agrawal

read more
जो हुआ रुसवा वो इंसानियत था
तूफान तो आना ही था Open for collab.
Tell the reason for toofan.
#fakelove #yqbaba #yqdada #yqbhaijan #deveshroy #dadhiwaalebaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Akanksha Rajput 
Collaborating with  ANAMIKA GHATAK
Collaborating with  Anuup Kamal Agrawal

Tarun Vij भारतीय

Open for collab. Tell me who you are. Choose font color accordingly. #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqcollab #dadhiwaalebaba #yqquotes #feelings #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rajneesh Gautam/ RKap Collaborating with RKap Collaborating with Manisha Gurjar

read more
सच्चा हूं,
बागी हूं। Open for collab.
Tell me who you are.
#yqbaba #yqhindi #yqcollab #dadhiwaalebaba #yqquotes #feelings #collabwithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Rajneesh Gautam/ RKap
Collaborating with  RKap 
Collaborating with  Manisha Gurjar

GURJASPAL SINGH

#yqbaba #yqhindi #yqquotes #yqdiary #dadhiwaalebaba #baarish #Yaad #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with दाढ़ी बाले बाबा Collaborating with Kaur chauhan

read more
यह बारिश ही है जो हमे हर लम्हा याद दिला देती है...  #yqbaba #yqhindi #yqquotes #yqdiary #dadhiwaalebaba  #baarish #yaad  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with दाढ़ी बाले बाबा
Collaborating with Kaur chauhan
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification