Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best simplebeauty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best simplebeauty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about simple things in life quotes, simple aag ond love story, calling is not working in jio sim, simple aaginnond love story, simple saree blouse designs front and back,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ushoshi Das

Every morning when I enroll my eyes
To catch the glimpse of the lambent sun
I gaze in amusement at the 
Radiance and charm of the star
That never impedes its arrival
That unfurls its beatific gusto
Half my life I have cherished its zeal
And learned to built consistency in every deed. Long days after.
Simple thoughts
#morningthoughts #simplebeauty #sanelife#serenity_in_nature#hooked_to_sunrise#passion#love#nature

mummy_s_prince

This one is for you Devanshi, Second Chance Oh my dear love why you are doing with me, Just come back and give me a second chance. This is the last time what I did it with it the beginning new things, I know you have broken inside because of my this activity.. #Happiness #Partner #world #iloveyou #devanshi #simplebeauty

read more
Life

When I see you I feel that I have a life to live with you, but suddenly when you said this to me I believe that whatever had happened between us is the wish of God. If God had decided to give a chance to unite us, Then there is no one who can divide us. I don't know what your heart wants to say you but my heart always want to love you.  This one is for you Devanshi,

Second Chance

Oh my dear love why you are doing with me,
Just come back and give me a second chance.
This is the last time what I did it with it the beginning new things,
I know you have broken inside because of my this activity..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification