Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best solongbut Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best solongbut Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about solo meaning in hindi, sol yanim meaning in english, pracharam veru sol in tamil, most kills in pubg solo, best solo quotes,

• 38 Followers
  • 40 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
You remain the same 
Inspite of all our discussions....  Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifeisamixture life #yourquotebaba

read more
Everything around me reminds of you
and I fail everyday... Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifeisamixture #life #yourquotebaba

Meenakshi M Singh

Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Still this heart travels back to same door,
Where my father used to bring a treat,
And I jumped in glee, As his laadli daughter. Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hari Mohan

Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Par lagata hai jaise kal ki baat hai Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸

read more
 still, I love you,
It's been so long since last we spoke...
But still, I love you...
With whatever circumstances we both have gone through,
But still, I love you....
It's been so long since last we met, 
But still, I love u....
It's been so long... So long.....  Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #longingforlove #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
the touch,I longed for,
never touched me.
The love,I loved,
never showed.
The hug,I awaited,
never hugged me, back.
Those hands dint hold me,
that voice,never whispered
while the heart,whose beat I listened to,
never beat for me.. Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#longingforlove 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Gayathri

Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I can feel its haunting presence even today... Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

The Incomplete Metaphor

Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Times #She love Kumarpal Mohit Ranjan Tejash Dey Gere Ochuko

read more
I still can't forget the moments we created, we shared. Times've changed; You've too. Strange and tough to believe! Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #times #she #love

Kumarpal  Mohit Ranjan Tejash Dey Gere Ochuko

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It still feels like today, 
As if your call might come anytime 
At any moment you might ask me
Why i have not texted you yet. 
You might enquiry about my day
Whether I had my lunch on time 
Did I sleep on time.
My straight line on lips
Might turn into a beautiful smile 
By your name flashing on my mobile.
But I know, 
It was long time ago, 
And my wait
for the moment 
is never ending... Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
memories jigsaw
even now .... Collab and complete this musing. #solongbut #RememberToWrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification