Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makesmesad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makesmesad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a song that makes you want to fall in love, love quotes that will make her cry, when she makes you happy quotes, you get so alone at times that it just makes sense quotes, sad friendship quotes that make you cry,

• 34 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Sancheeta Singha

137 It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When some one thinking me like goods
But they did not know 
I am woman
Who create all world with affection
And sacrifice all dreams for family

It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abhishek Trehan

It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Someone you know becomes someone you knew... It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ayesha Ansari

It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tree #treesoursaviour

read more
a tree which has been cut as we lost our best companion, supporter, mentor. The tree now here to be found was a house and life for many but this unaltruistic human being will devastate everyone and themselves as well It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tree #treesoursaviour

Osho Jain

It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🇮🇳

read more
Concocted and manipulated stories on television...
Hiding realities everywhere...
Dilemma is, we are religiously following it to tag ourselves as superior...
But the question is why have poor been sleeping hungry since many years??
let's ponder over this🌻🇮🇳Osho jain  It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🇮🇳

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You online, that too late in the night. The time which was our... It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sadnessstrikes

read more
My love&friendship turn to misunderstandings and hurt
When loneliness strikes me down
When it Sucks out my happiness and makes me frown
It makes me sad when the same things happen all over again
And I end up as the one with more hurt and pain 
 It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sadnessstrikes

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Mere  Ex girl kho thaklif mein dekathe hu kya karo yaar meri tho aadath banchchuka hai,Bin Baat Ke Hi Roothne Ki Aadat Hai,
Kisi Apne Ka Saath Paane Ki Chahat Hai,
Aap Khush Rahe, Mera Kya Hai..
Mai To Aaina Hu, Mujhe Tootne Ki Aadat Hai..!

Savita Jha

It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Real #reel #Reality #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
people hide their real face
behind the reel face. It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #real #reel #reality  #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

savita Jha

It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Real #reel #Reality #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
people hide their real face
behind the reel face. It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #real #reel #reality  #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
a 'differently abled' person being ridiculed. It makes me sad everytime I see someone who has just started out with an art-form give up because they are not good enough. What makes you sad? #makesmesad #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification