Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nottogetherstill Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nottogetherstill Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine, love is not conditional quotes,

• 43 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Anjali Bisht

Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

You are here. Not with me but yes I can feel your presence. I don't know how long it has been, may be a very long-long time and I haven't seen you yet. Still after all long days and weeks, you are here and that's what makes me happy.
All I want is to come running to you, hug you tight and whisper "I missed you."And then with my eyes closed, I could feel the world revolving around me. There is life and that's the moment when I want to reborn and live my entire life tucked in your arms. 
Yes I did missed you a lot and I do every moment every second but I could never say. 
I am still waiting for the day you will be standing right in front of me and all I could do is to just look at you, your eyes and that smile till the time you are there.
I won't say how much I missed you or how much I love you. I will feel that love flowing in my veins and it will be the best phase of our story.
I don't know when but yes a day will come when you will feel the same.
I promise to wait forever till the time is with us. But I somewhere fear this time. 

Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweet Sour

#nottogetherstill #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #justwords

read more
Deep within we both know we love each other and my feelings will die with me in my grave.  #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #justwords

Ayesha Ansari

Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba. I will always remember you Ansari Samra

read more
the memories of our togetherness 
will not just flash 
but always they will be imbibed 
deep within my heart 
forever and ever Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba. I will always remember you Ansari Samra

Osho Jain

Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
I miss you...
I miss... 
Your words, which used to motivate me in every kind of circumstances..
Your presence...
Your unbiased nature...
Your support...
I miss your unsaid selfless love🌻
 Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Shaima Nishar

Our memories come together at every corner of the street #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #memories #collab #yqthoughts #yqdiary

Gayathri

Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
United with a bond called mutual love.. Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We are connected. 
You are in my words
Words that becomes poem
Words, where I can feel you
I don't write 
What is inside me
I write to know
What is inside me. 
I understand myself
With those words
That evolves
Because we are not together...  Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kisan Patel

read more
I can feel the warmth in that blanket in which we used to cwtch. Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #4everandforalways...

read more
Our love is always and forever
This distance cannot make us to be apart
Because forever our love is always precious and will always be in my heart
Thoughts and memories will always keep us close
Love is the only thing we'll ever choose
Closer or far away does not matter
For we are always together like the ocean that never runs of water...  Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
#4everandforalways...

Naseem Habib

read more
memories keep me smiling.... Tell the story of the time when togetherness ends but things remain. #nottogetherstill #Collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification