Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best neverendnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best neverendnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lost love quotes, young thug never made love lyrics, the pain of love will never stop, true love never fails, those we love are never really lost to us,

• 19 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #Moon #sleeplessnights #neverendnight #Pain #poem #hurt

read more
"At night when the sun dies
and the moon is born, 

the memories,
refuse to sink below the horizon
never fading, 
with the day. 

I wish I could 
turn the thoughts off 
with the lights..." Picture credit - Pinterest 

#moon #sleeplessnights #neverendnight #pain #poem #hurt

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sleep continues with never wake up. Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we can predict a sin globe. Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

#midnightcollab #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would want the stars to shine as bright as sun..  #midnightcollab  #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine

koushik lenka

read more
I never wake up in the early morning Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
All the question marks
Would never have converted into answers... Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Gayathri

Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
My beautiful dream would remain undisturbed 
Enjoying my dream life forever... Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
We would have never been apart.  Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
If night were never to end.
Every minute,I'll spend.
Looking forth to be with you.
Under my window sill,I will spy on you.

On your love,I'll depend.
Coz I know your love is true.
And guess what? I love you too.

For your love,I'll fight till the end.
For no harm can come to me.
Whenever you are with me.

For long,we lie on the bed.
Wrap myself around your frame.
I believe you'll do the same.

Our love will have no end.
We will journey forth through the sky.
Among the stars,you and I will fly.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun
© Dec,2019 Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
the unheard sobs continued
to reveal the pain of the heart Participate in this #midnightcollab and write what would happen if night were to never end. #neverendnight #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification