Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best egofight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best egofight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ego and love status, quotes on love and ego, ego vs love quotes, how do you say ego in spanish 40, ego and attitude quotes,

• 28 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

Complete this #Conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'What you have done for me?' She asked his shadow, though he left her long back, his shadow didn't. It followed her every where, never left her alone. His shadow laughed, a loud and asked 'Would be same with me now? Didn't your strength, motivation and drive came from my betrayal. Didn't my betrayal teach you how to live alone? How to value yourself whenever noone can? Tell me was I a curse or boon, now!'  Complete this #conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme  
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

Complete this #Conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everything which makes me happy.  Complete this #conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

Complete this #Conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"So now, I need to do for you to get back, or I need to tell you when I do something for you, nice"
"Yes, I need to know, if I am only one who is interested"
"Really, now you think I am not interested in you, are you out of your mind"
"No, what I really want to know is, can you handle the crazy me for lifetime"
"Umm, what?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"Can you handle crazy me"
"I will handle everything, if it is you" Complete this #conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Complete this #Conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
I have trusted you and still do...
But do you?
 Complete this #conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Abid

Complete this #Conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed

read more
                                                     the girl
asked angrily.

Boy : It's true that I haven't done much for you,
But still remember our moments even if they were few.
Didn't I fight against my own and rebelled, 
Or Was I naive to oppose whatever came through. 
What about the nights I spent in your remembrance, 
And what about the friends I bid adieu for you. 
Isn't it enough for you that I wanted to see you in bliss, 
Or for that allowances which were spent before due. 
I left my world to just be with your self, 
I wish I knew it beforehand and that's my only rue. 

Complete this #conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqsayyed

Abid

Complete this #Conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. 😛 🤭🤭🤭 #whathaveyoudoneforme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I gave you two kids, chintu and pintu, wasn't that enough in this five years of marriage..? “ Complete this #conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale.
😛 🤭🤭🤭
#whathaveyoudoneforme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Complete this #Conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme #YourQuoteAndMine#Colt Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life said to me,

I said=Done nothing except living
Without any desires and goals

Life said to me,=You passed test I have created
Beautiful destination to you

Asked to life,=What is that beautiful destination?

Life said,=DEATH
I will give you conscious
Death that you will see 
Your death while dying
It is priceless gift which I'm giving to you
 Complete this #conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme  #YourQuoteAndMine#colt

Naseem Habib

read more
 Who?Me....
 I just sacrificed my dreams so that        
you can be at the place of your choice...
I sacrificed my happiness and accepted you need to complete your studies after marriage,
I fought for you so that you can pursue your dreams,
I stood by your side at every walk of your life 
So I can see you as 'A  Respected Person' in society
SILENCE....
A resignation of Vice Chairman was forwarded by HER.....

Naseem Habib

read more
Nothing.
Yeah nothing you did....Except sitting in the house...
Yes! A 24 hour unpaid maid who deserves nothing except your abuse.
Silence......
I passed sleepless nights when you were in pain,
I cooked inspite of ill health...
I worked as a cook,maid,nurse,baby sitter,guard and a object of abuse.....
I did nothing....
Bangs the door and leaves the house.... Complete this #conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Complete this #Conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme #YourQuoteAndMine#Colt Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life said to me,

I said=Done nothing except living
Without any desires and goals

Life said to me,=You passed test I have created
Beautiful destination to you

Asked to life,=What is that beautiful destination?

Life said,=DEATH
I will give you conscious
Death that you will see 
Your death while dying
It is priceless gift which I'm giving to you
 Complete this #conversation and imagine a #egofight with a twist in the tale. #whathaveyoudoneforme  #YourQuoteAndMine#colt
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification