Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best waitedalot Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best waitedalot Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how long should i wait to say i love you, wait for me, wait a minute who are you, wait...let me start over, wait for you lyrics,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A good and true friendship

I'm blessed with true love which equals everything !  I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chanchal Jaiswal

I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyouyqfateyqmirageyqfaith

read more
I waited for...
Unto the stars
The last sigh of moon
Ah! The night ended soon
And dreams?
Miracles and boons!
A shelter for baboons 
Swaying and swinging
Destroying the branches
The flowers, fruits and leaves
Taken away by the thieves
I waited for...
Unto the heart 
Has broken into tears
Nerves crumpling with fear
Sheer loss! It's hard to bear
But the life
On the waves
Beaming from the sun
In your charming face
Ah deception! Mirage my dear!
 I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou#yqfate#yqmirage#yqfaith

Osho Jain

I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🍂

read more
His reply....

May be spring 🌻does not want to succeed autumn🍂... So as his arrival..  I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🍂

Feba

I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Shades of life to be bit more accrete

I found a shade of mine that liked to hold its bleak a bit more discreet....

I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Ernest Salami

read more
you to come back to me, just the way you left,

now I have to chase you while you're running away.

RituRaj Gupta

read more
You

Life end I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
My angle Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine

But my bad luck or my time she already engaged with someone I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Savita Jha

I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes love #lovequote #savitajha

read more
 being loved by someone 

now I started loving everything including myself also.  I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish
#bestyqenglishquotes
#love #lovequote #savitajha

savita Jha

I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes love #lovequote #savitajha

read more
 being loved by someone 

now I started loving everything including myself also.  I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish
#bestyqenglishquotes
#love #lovequote #savitajha

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
To express my guilt on my mistakes

It got ignorance and disappointed  I waited a lot for December but it feels like the year had ended much before. What have you #waitedalot for but found something else in return? #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification