Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATtakeiteasy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATtakeiteasy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gehun ka atta in english, att near me, taste of life atta, taste for life atta, jau ka atta,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Omkar Ranveerkar

We are tired and already cried a lot of times.It is time to build. Brick by brick. Being lost in our own maze doesn't mean that we are cowards or running from reality. We need a little bit of help. That is all. We took our moment. We neither were nor are directionless. We just wandered along our paths. While checking the pros and cons, we just got delayed a bit, by conditionalities of our mind. It was terrible. I agree. #Morning #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ATtakeiteasy

read more
We are tired and 
already cried a lot
of times.
It is time to build.
Brick by brick. We are tired and 
already cried a lot
of times.It is time to build. Brick by brick. 

Being lost in our own maze doesn't mean that we are cowards or running from reality. We need a little bit of help. That is all. We took our moment. We neither were nor are directionless. We just wandered along our paths.

While checking the pros and cons, we just got delayed a bit, by conditionalities of our mind. It was terrible. I agree.

Omkar Ranveerkar

We are tired and already cried a lot of times.It is time to build. Brick by brick. Being lost in our own maze doesn't mean that we are cowards or running from reality. We need a little bit of help. That is all. We took our moment. We neither were nor are directionless. We just wandered along our paths. While checking the pros and cons, we just got delayed a bit, by conditionalities of our mind. It was terrible. I agree. #Morning #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ATtakeiteasy

read more
We are tired and 
already cried a lot
of times.
It is time to build.
Brick by brick. We are tired and 
already cried a lot
of times.It is time to build. Brick by brick. 

Being lost in our own maze doesn't mean that we are cowards or running from reality. We need a little bit of help. That is all. We took our moment. We neither were nor are directionless. We just wandered along our paths.

While checking the pros and cons, we just got delayed a bit, by conditionalities of our mind. It was terrible. I agree.

GURJASPAL SINGH

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATtakeiteasy • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your positive words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #Morning #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
You are going to
Find the best way
To reach the destiny
You are destined to OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATtakeiteasy 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your positive words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification