Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 12wordlifestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 12wordlifestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haweel 12w, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 27 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
From negative to positive and then negative thoughts throughout the life forever... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I enjoyed making love to darkness
Light mocked me, night befriended me.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I walked on, blinded by light
Night swallowed me, my darkness smiled Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

Chitra Iyer

read more
No light could penetrate my darkness
It had merged with the night.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
On a voyage
To fill a void
Constantly
Struggling with failure
Newer and reasonable. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
Lost myself and fell in bits in trying to fix up others

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

Gita Khanna

read more
From very early longed for companion. Life rolled on,  he never came.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Life moves on with all  different challenges and obstacles 
Never give up.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

Anuj Jain

read more
Simple joyous childhood
Fun filled youth 
Life taught lessons
Still seeking innocence  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas

read more
From 
fighting for a seat in bus 
to masking, 
I still survive. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #12wordlifestory

#collabgdoc #giftsydorcas
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification