Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best themiddleofthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best themiddleofthenight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you judge people you have no time to love them, songs to tell someone you love them, how to convince parents for love marriage without hurting them, if you miss someone tell them quotes, all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

The Depth Of Heart

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I thought of my aim
 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Have a sip of coffee with your brother on your right. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Arya Aryan

read more
Private Quote ❤️💦👅 ? Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I sleep. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

It's hard to accept the reality... P.S: It's just about my worst nightmare and I'm perfectly okay😇 Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I found myself death,
My soul less empty body falls down;
My broken soul aggregates together;
My soul happily flew like a free bird in front of eyes.

In the middle of the night, 

I wake with high beating heart,
Checked all my parts are alive;
My broken soul silently cries 
And again I longs to fly away

Accepting the harsh reality is easier than
Perceiving the worst nightmares It's hard to accept the reality...

P.S: It's just about my worst nightmare and I'm perfectly okay😇

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
நடு இரவில்
உன்
சுவாச
தீண்டலில்
தூக்கம்
கலைந்து
தூங்கா
இரவாக
துள்ளி 
திரிகின்றன
மோகம்
என்னும்
காதல்.... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
When my heart is wet and my soul is looking at the lonely road where the moon light is shining its light on the souls who gave their life and now they are meeting in absence and saying that at least now they are together....  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
In the middle of the night under the Sparkling Stars and shining moon so bright
Want to hold your hand tightly as it makes me feel loved at height ❤❤

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
 I wake up to my dreams ... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
a bright light may remove darkness. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #themiddleofthenight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification