Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best agreewithyouphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best agreewithyouphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about who agree with me meaning in hindi, parents not agree for love marriage, love shayri about agr koi apna chordh kar jata 2018 0, agree to disagree meaning, hereby agree to the following,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
get it granted when I'm sane. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
don't you think you need to lose weight before you buy that dress and not the other way round?  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
It comes with a disclaimer which I'm sure will make it difficult for you to accept, so forget it for God's sake and do as you wish.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

Mahima Purbia

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I agree with you but i too have my own life & opinions which you have to agree on.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Charu Bansal

Dariyadari ishq 🖤🖤broken_heart #yourquotedidi #trendingquotes Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
You said, "you never leave my hand in any condition and problems!

Bt now what happened  to that promise???? 💔💔   Dariyadari ishq 🖤🖤#broken_heart #yourquotedidi #trendingquotes       Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Inthira Shini

read more
remember I am doing with my own like "solo"
not be with you in 'everything's' to be ""so low "".  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

Poonam Suyal

read more
I must say it's more of an adjustment than agreement  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

Anuj Jain

read more

Yes we'll get a cat and maybe my phobia of them will vanish just like that.  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

Swati Gupta

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
I feel ants crawling up my feet and causing goosebumps and fear at the same  time as if I am agreeing with you because I couldn't do anything else i'm so locked up in the reverie that's you.
I feel the rush of hiking up a trail convered up in rugged stones veiled by slimy algae and I'm agreeing with you because I can't avert my eyes from a challenge staring at my face!
I feel I will lose my air if I disagree, so deeply I inhale your essence in your nodding head to me agreeing to you!
I would die rather than disagree with you!  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

rajan keshari

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote

read more
Not always  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the phrase I agree with you, but in 1 line. #agreewithyouphrase 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #firstquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification