Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best एक_गुलनार Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best एक_गुलनार Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 90 Followers
  • 3372 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

꧁प्यारा शायर ~SKR꧂

💐🥳🥳Shayari Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day , mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐नमस्कार ! साथियों Tanha Raatein परिवार में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत करते है ..ऊपर दिये गये चित्र को अपने सुंदर शब्दों से सजाएँ । 💐अपने भाव 2 लाईनों में लिखें .... (2 लाइन्स couplet / मिसरा ऊर्दू शायरी) 💐 Font size छोटा रखें ताकी wall paper #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQBhaiJaan #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #हसरत_ए_दिल

read more
दिल में उठी तूफ़ान _तुम हो,यादोकी दूर टूटी_
उसकी वजह तुम हो,मेरे जिंदगी की खाता_तुम हो ! 💐🥳🥳Shayari Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day , mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please.
💐नमस्कार ! साथियों 
Tanha Raatein परिवार में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत करते है ..ऊपर दिये गये चित्र को अपने सुंदर शब्दों से सजाएँ ।

💐अपने भाव 2 लाईनों में लिखें ....
(2 लाइन्स couplet / मिसरा ऊर्दू शायरी)

💐 Font size छोटा रखें ताकी wall paper

Akshay Ojha

#एक_गुलनार #yqbaba love shayari #astheticthoughts #deepredsea Hey Love, Even a second without you makes me uneasy. Everytime, I want to know how are you.

read more
जो मांगता है हर दुआ तुम्हारी खातिर
जो हर दुआ में तुम्हे मांगता हे
एक शक्श एक पल की दूरी में तुमसे मुकम्मल अधूरा हो जाता हे ।। #एक_गुलनार #yqbaba #love #shayari 
#astheticthoughts #deepredsea 

Hey Love,

Even a second without you makes me uneasy.
Everytime, I want to know how are you.

Pushkar Sahu

💐🥳🥳Shayari Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day , mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐नमस्कार ! साथियों Tanha Raatein परिवार में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत करते है ..ऊपर दिये गये चित्र को अपने सुंदर शब्दों से सजाएँ । 💐अपने भाव 2 लाईनों में लिखें .... (2 लाइन्स couplet / मिसरा ऊर्दू शायरी) 💐 Font size छोटा रखें ताकी wall paper #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQBhaiJaan #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #वादियाँ_गुलनार

read more
इन फिज़ाओ और वादियों सा खूबसूरत
तेरा मेरा प्यार हैं.
तेरी आँखों में बसा मेरा संसार हैं  💐🥳🥳Shayari Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day , mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please.
💐नमस्कार ! साथियों 
Tanha Raatein परिवार में आपका हार्दिक स्वागत करते है ..ऊपर दिये गये चित्र को अपने सुंदर शब्दों से सजाएँ ।

💐अपने भाव 2 लाईनों में लिखें ....
(2 लाइन्स couplet / मिसरा ऊर्दू शायरी)

💐 Font size छोटा रखें ताकी wall paper

Chitra Iyer

⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with ( 13 wordings in haiku//English weave a poetry #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_outside

read more

The petal saw
the dewdrop dance
before dying ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 
💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 
💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page 
of passion Tanha Raatein . 

💐Collaboration are requested on the 
Bg with
( 13 wordings in haiku//English weave a poetry

Chitra Iyer

⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with ( 13 wordings in haiku//English weave a poetry #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_outside

read more
The rains left
their happy wetness
on my eyelids ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 
💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 

Bg with
( 13 wordings in haiku//English weave a poetry

Chitra Iyer

💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
How can I miss
the season of love
that so warmly
awakens me 
with it's colours
as I cradle you
in my arms and
watch you glow
in the wetness
of love's rain? 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page 

💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of 
our lonely nights boldly..

Bg with

Chitra Iyer

❤Collab with GulnaaR... 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
My words shall
do the honours
and lay you bare..
Will you let them
show how much
I care? ❤Collab with GulnaaR...

Chitra Iyer

❤Collab with GulnaaR.. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
My love asks
for nothing.
It simply sets
you free like
the Sun and
complies with
every wish of
yours, like the
gracious moon. ❤Collab with GulnaaR..

Chitra Iyer

💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
Will you be
my sunshine
and let my
raindrops
glisten? I
shall bask
in your
Sunlight

Bg with

Chitra Iyer

❤Collab with GulnaaR 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Let's unveil the dark passion stories of our lonely nights boldly.. 💐Collaboration are requested on the #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #tanharaatein_erotica #ekgulnaar_lovequotes #musingsofgulnaar

read more
His passion is her alluring attire
His love is her sweet nectar
His presence sets her love afire ❤Collab with GulnaaR 

loader
Home
Explore