Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quotebladder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quotebladder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love quote image, challenging the status quo, love quote to wife, love quote by rumi, status quo meaning in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Rahul Sharma

LIFE'S LESSONS

Many a times, people take you for granted. Your help, your care, your time and your feelings don't make them realise that you have been making selfless efforts for them at the cost of your energy, your hard earn money, your precious time and your peace of mind. But the height is when they show you eyes. And its only when you stop the charity, they can understand the real meaning of proverb,"Never bite the hand that feeds you." 
Old sayings have deep meanings. #yqbaba #yqtales #lifequotes #challenge #hand_qb #proverb_qb #life #quotebladder

Arshi Dokadia

Tribute to Stephen Hawking #yqbaba #Schwartz doc #quotebladder #aaudacious #Sun #Stars #Indispensable #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Saad Sadiq

read more
The millions do shine 
But can’t match the light
Illuminating a bit of everything.  Tribute to Stephen Hawking 
#yqbaba #schwartz doc  #quotebladder #aaudacious #sun #stars #indispensable #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Saad Sadiq

Anuj Tiwari

Open collab for everyone. Anyone and everyone.. #love_qb #yqbaba #_qb #yq #quotebladder #priority #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Bladder Collaborating with Durga Kannan Collaborating with Anuup Kamal Agrawal

read more
"I'll stop living for you ...
But dying for you 
will always be continued..!!" Open collab for everyone. Anyone and everyone.. #love_qb #yqbaba #_qb #yq #quotebladder #priority  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Quote Bladder
Collaborating with  Durga Kannan
Collaborating with  Anuup Kamal Agrawal

Umang Parmar

Open collab for everyone. Anyone and everyone.. #love_qb #yqbaba #_qb #yq #quotebladder #priority #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Bladder done. Collaborating with Shrruti Parekh

read more
I will stop thinking about you,
But memorizing you will 
continue. Open collab for everyone. Anyone and everyone.. #love_qb #yqbaba #_qb #yq #quotebladder #priority  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Quote Bladder done. 
Collaborating with  Shrruti Parekh

Hoori Nadir

With the heavy heart
she said bye
But prayed
To meet again. #yqbaba#4323#quotebladder#heavy_qb#_qb#challenge

Durga Kannan

Hello everybody, let's see what this colab challenge brings forth. Your absence has scarcely left, but your presence clouds over me. What's your story of absence and presence. Please collab with no more than 4 lines only. Please use #absenceand presence_qb #YourQuoteAndMine #quotebladder #quotebladderchallenge

read more
Even in your absence
I feel your presence
Even in my presence
You treat me as if, absent Hello everybody, let's see what 
this colab challenge brings forth.
Your absence has scarcely left, but
your presence clouds over me.
What's your story of absence and presence.
Please collab with no more than 4 lines only.
Please use
 #absenceand presence_qb

Durga Kannan

The hurts are many
Injured by all and sundry
Yet, I wait for you
The one, the only one
Who can heal my wounds. #yqbaba#heal_qb#quotebladder

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba #yqdada #Schwartz doc #yqdidi #quotebladder #aaudacious #ostracism #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Saad Sadiq hope it fits in 😊 thanks for the invite

read more
Anything born out of love endears
Out of rejection, spreads negativity
A cosmic dance is a bundle of energy
Invigorating and shaking the universe
It can't sustain the lethargy of rejection #yqbaba #yqdada #schwartz doc #yqdidi #quotebladder #aaudacious #ostracism  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Saad Sadiq hope it fits in 😊 thanks for the invite

Durga Kannan

Open collab for everyone. Anyone and everyone.. #love_qb #yqbaba #_qb #yq #quotebladder #priority #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quote Bladder

read more
I'll stop expecting from you
But, being there for you
Will always continue Open collab for everyone. Anyone and everyone.. #love_qb #yqbaba #_qb #yq #quotebladder #priority  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Quote Bladder

Durga Kannan

The religion of love
Is what we should follow
Not one of Hindu, Islam
Christian or Jain
For, every religion preaches
The language of love
None glorify violence
Hatred or animosity
A truly religious soul
Has, but love in heart