Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best priteshsir Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best priteshsir Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pritesh name meaning in hindi, prit janmo janam ni bhulashe nahi, prince singh sir, prince singh sir biography, pritesh singh,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

vibrant.writer

#Dussehra and #ravan I use to say in school i m ravan.. 20 ears 20 eyes you cant cheat me. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 #priteshsir I can be Ravan but Without his ego and lust. Ravan was the best person. He was knowledgeable. He win everypart of universe at that time, so he had almighty power. He won lord shivas heart and blessing with his work. Everything is nice but his lust for beautiful woman and his ego to be no.1 drag him to the life which called hell. #vibrant_writer 🖊 #pritliladabar #yqbaba #Collab Chall #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I can be Ravan but Without his ego and lust. Ravan was the best person. He was knowledgeable. He win everypart of universe at that time, so he had almighty power. He won lord shivas heart and blessing with his work. Everything is nice but his lust for beautiful woman and his ego to be no.1 drag him to the life which called hell. #Dussehra and  #Ravan
I use to say in school i m ravan.. 20 ears 20 eyes you cant cheat me. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
#priteshsir 
I can be Ravan but Without his ego and lust. Ravan was the best person. He was knowledgeable. He win everypart of universe at that time, so he had almighty power. He won lord shivas heart and blessing with his work. Everything is nice but his lust for beautiful woman and his ego to be no.1 drag him to the life which called hell.
#vibrant_writer 🖊 #pritliladabar #yqbaba 

#Collab Chall

vibrant.writer

#Dussehra and #ravan I use to say in school i m ravan.. 20 ears 20 eyes you cant cheat me. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 #priteshsir I can be Ravan but Without his ego and lust. Ravan was the best person. He was knowledgeable. He win everypart of universe at that time, so he had almighty power. He won lord shivas heart and blessing with his work. Everything is nice but his lust for beautiful woman and his ego to be no.1 drag him to the life which called hell. #vibrant_writer 🖊 #pritliladabar #yqbaba #Collab Chall #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I can be Ravan but Without his ego and lust. Ravan was the best person. He was knowledgeable. He win everypart of universe at that time, so he had almighty power. He won lord shivas heart and blessing with his work. Everything is nice but his lust for beautiful woman and his ego to be no.1 drag him to the life which called hell. #Dussehra and  #Ravan
I use to say in school i m ravan.. 20 ears 20 eyes you cant cheat me. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
#priteshsir 
I can be Ravan but Without his ego and lust. Ravan was the best person. He was knowledgeable. He win everypart of universe at that time, so he had almighty power. He won lord shivas heart and blessing with his work. Everything is nice but his lust for beautiful woman and his ego to be no.1 drag him to the life which called hell.
#vibrant_writer 🖊 #pritliladabar #yqbaba 

#Collab Chall

vibrant.writer

#feeling_happy_thats_what_I_am. If you can made #Education as #fun_loving_game than you not need to prove your teaching. #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #yqbaba #priteshsir

read more
If you can made education as fun loving game than you not need to prove your teaching.  #feeling_happy_thats_what_I_am. 

If you can made #education as #fun_loving_game than you not need to prove your teaching. 
#vibrant_writer #pritliladabar
#yqbaba #priteshsir

vibrant.writer

#happybirthday बचपन से देखता आ रहा हूं तुझे बहुत लंबा सफर तय किया है तूने। बस अब रुक मत जाना, भविष्य की चिंता मत करना, सफर का मजा लेना और यूं ही जिंदगी भर बच्चों जैसी साफ पाक दिल से अमीर बनी रहना। आज तेरे इस स्पेशल डे पर मैं बस यही दुआ करता हूं की जो तेरी जिंदगी में खुशियां बिखेर दे वह सब तुझे प्रकृति दे। अपनी ख्वाहिशों को नेचर के साथ दिल से शेयर किया कर। तेरे लिए जो सही है वह तुझे मिल जाएगा। जन्म दिवस की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं। #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #priteshsir #Dtc #yqdidi #yqbaba mud

read more
बचपन से देखता आ रहा हूं तुझे बहुत लंबा सफर तय किया है तूने। बस अब रुक मत जाना, भविष्य की चिंता मत करना, सफर का मजा लेना और यूं ही जिंदगी भर बच्चों जैसी साफ पाक और दिल से अमीर बनी रहना। आज तेरे इस स्पेशल डे पर मैं बस यही दुआ करता हूं की जो तेरी जिंदगी में खुशियां बिखेर दे वह सब तुझे प्रकृति दे। अपनी ख्वाहिशों को नेचर के साथ दिल से शेयर किया कर। तेरे लिए जो सही है वह तुझे मिल जाएगा। जन्म दिवस की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं।  #happybirthday
बचपन से देखता आ रहा हूं तुझे बहुत लंबा सफर तय किया है तूने। बस अब रुक मत जाना, भविष्य की चिंता मत करना, सफर का मजा लेना और यूं ही जिंदगी भर बच्चों जैसी साफ पाक दिल से अमीर बनी रहना। आज तेरे इस स्पेशल डे पर मैं बस यही दुआ करता हूं की जो तेरी जिंदगी में खुशियां बिखेर दे वह सब तुझे प्रकृति दे। अपनी ख्वाहिशों को नेचर के साथ दिल से शेयर किया कर। तेरे लिए जो सही है वह तुझे मिल जाएगा। जन्म दिवस की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं। 
 #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #priteshsir #dtc  #yqdidi #yqbaba mud

vibrant.writer

#happybirthday बचपन से देखता आ रहा हूं तुझे बहुत लंबा सफर तय किया है तूने। बस अब रुक मत जाना, भविष्य की चिंता मत करना, सफर का मजा लेना और यूं ही जिंदगी भर बच्चों जैसी साफ पाक दिल से अमीर बनी रहना। आज तेरे इस स्पेशल डे पर मैं बस यही दुआ करता हूं की जो तेरी जिंदगी में खुशियां बिखेर दे वह सब तुझे प्रकृति दे। अपनी ख्वाहिशों को नेचर के साथ दिल से शेयर किया कर। तेरे लिए जो सही है वह तुझे मिल जाएगा। जन्म दिवस की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं। #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #priteshsir #Dtc #yqdidi #yqbaba mud

read more
बचपन से देखता आ रहा हूं तुझे बहुत लंबा सफर तय किया है तूने। बस अब रुक मत जाना, भविष्य की चिंता मत करना, सफर का मजा लेना और यूं ही जिंदगी भर बच्चों जैसी साफ पाक और दिल से अमीर बनी रहना। आज तेरे इस स्पेशल डे पर मैं बस यही दुआ करता हूं की जो तेरी जिंदगी में खुशियां बिखेर दे वह सब तुझे प्रकृति दे। अपनी ख्वाहिशों को नेचर के साथ दिल से शेयर किया कर। तेरे लिए जो सही है वह तुझे मिल जाएगा। जन्म दिवस की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं।  #happybirthday
बचपन से देखता आ रहा हूं तुझे बहुत लंबा सफर तय किया है तूने। बस अब रुक मत जाना, भविष्य की चिंता मत करना, सफर का मजा लेना और यूं ही जिंदगी भर बच्चों जैसी साफ पाक दिल से अमीर बनी रहना। आज तेरे इस स्पेशल डे पर मैं बस यही दुआ करता हूं की जो तेरी जिंदगी में खुशियां बिखेर दे वह सब तुझे प्रकृति दे। अपनी ख्वाहिशों को नेचर के साथ दिल से शेयर किया कर। तेरे लिए जो सही है वह तुझे मिल जाएगा। जन्म दिवस की ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएं। 
 #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #priteshsir #dtc  #yqdidi #yqbaba mud

vibrant.writer

#gujarat 12th board result comes out today... in school my both subject 100 % students pass and in tution 1 subject 100% student pass.. love to all best luck for future.... #12boardxam #Gseb #vibrant_writer #pritliladabar #yqbaba #priteshsir

read more
It's the lovelyyy feeling
when your hard work 
converted in result ,
how you think. #gujarat 12th board result
comes out today...
in school my both subject 
100 % students pass and
in tution 1 subject 100% student pass.. love to all best luck for future....
#12boardxam #gseb 
#vibrant_writer 
#pritliladabar

vibrant.writer

10 & 12 #gujarat #boardexams #Student #Dtc #priteshsir #pritliladabar #Motivation love Areeba Anuja Anulekha Mariya #dedicated

read more
#Dedicated to all my students

कुछ सपने पूरे हुए
        बहोत सपने बाकी है,
कुछ साल पढ़ लिया 
        बहोत साल बाकी है,
ख्वाब देखो तो 
        उसे पूरा करना सीखो,
फिर कल न केहना 
        मेरा वो ख्वाब बाकी है । 10 & 12 #gujarat #boardexams #student #dtc 
#priteshsir #pritliladabar 
#motivation  
#love 
Areeba 
Anuja
Anulekha
Mariya

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification