Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best erosdualcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best erosdualcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eros now hum dil de chuke sanam, eros love 170, eros love definition, love x ero, eros share price,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Swati Arora

mute video

Swapnil Moon

Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes. Love changes you for the good. Share how life was before you fell in love and how life changed after you realized you're in love. Write: How was life before love happened or after it happened, and wait for a writer to collab with you. #erosdualcollab #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
everything was an 
imperfect reality.

everything is a 
perfect illusion. Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes.

Love changes you for the good. Share how life was before you fell in love and how life changed after you realized you're in love.

Write: How was life before love happened or after it happened, and wait for a writer to collab with you. #ErosDualCollab
#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's weird,but I have never been in proper 'love' or true 'love' with anybody... Infatuations or crush are not love... I love my parents but not that love is this... But I am in love with this Person forever....Sherlock... My feelings before and after I came to know about him... #Sherlock #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #YourQuotes #erosdualcollab #sherlocklove #Loveasuweseeit

read more

He was just a fictional sleuth to me,
just a character...

I live with him,an inspiration
and an eternal love,Sherlock Holmes.... 
It's weird,but I have never been in proper 'love' or true 'love' with anybody... Infatuations or crush are not love...
I love my parents but not that love is this...

But I am in love with this Person forever....Sherlock...
My feelings before and after I came to know about him...

#sherlock

Umang Parmar

Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes. Love changes you for the good. Share how life was before you fell in love and how life changed after you realized you're in love. Write: How was life before love happened or after it happened, and wait for a writer to collab with you. #erosdualcollab The winners of last week's Eros Now contest are: Pooja Arora Arora (Kef Amaya) for 'My First Love'-writing contest. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Love gives tears only.

Love never gives tears. Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes.

Love changes you for the good. Share how life was before you fell in love and how life changed after you realized you're in love.

Write: How was life before love happened or after it happened, and wait for a writer to collab with you. #ErosDualCollab

The winners of last week's Eros Now contest are:
Pooja Arora Arora (Kef Amaya) for 'My First Love'-writing contest.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes. Love changes you for the good. Share how life was before you fell in love and how life changed after you realized you're in love. Write: How was life before love happened or after it happened, and wait for a writer to collab with you. #erosdualcollab Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was just an Atom.

I realised myself Infinite. Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes. Love changes you for the good. Share how life was before you fell in love and how life changed after you realized you're in love. Write: How was life before love happened or after it happened, and wait for a writer to collab with you. #erosdualcollab Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was just an Atom.

I realised myself Infinite. Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes.

amaterasu

Couldn't Collab on yqbaba's directly so tried this alternative... #erosdualcollab #yqbaba #barrycollabs **************************** BArry's Caption:-

read more
My life became complex
(See Caption) 
Couldn't Collab on yqbaba's directly so tried this alternative...
#erosdualcollab
#yqbaba
#barrycollabs
BArry's Caption:-

Siddarth

Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes. Love changes you for the good. Share how life was before you fell in love and how life changed after you realized you're in love. Write: How was life before love happened or after it happened, and wait for a writer to collab with you. #erosdualcollab The winners of last week's Eros Now contest are: Pooja Arora Arora (Kef Amaya) for 'My First Love'-writing contest. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
My world was pretty big

My world is limited to only one person Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes.

The winners of last week's Eros Now contest are:
Pooja Arora Arora (Kef Amaya) for 'My First Love'-writing contest.

Maneet

1. BEFORE & AFTER (Effects of Love!) ** These are the effects of Love when someone falls in love. It describes his life before falling in love and after falling in love. #Collab #erosdualcollab #firstquote #yqbaba #before #after #Effects love

read more
BEFORE &  AFTER
(Effects of Love!) 

Before I fell in love my life was full of fun, 
Adventure was my only love. 
My mind and heart worked perfectly fine, 
Until the day she came in front of my eyes. 

After I fell in love I lost myself, 
As nothing mattered to me except her presence. 
I wanted to spend my life with her, 
But in her heart I was nowhere. 

1. BEFORE & AFTER (Effects of Love!) 

** These are the effects of Love when someone falls in love. It describes his life before falling in love and after falling in love. 

#collab #erosdualcollab #firstquote #yqbaba #before #after #effects #love

Jasmin Priya

Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes. Love changes you for the good. Share how life was before you fell in love and how life changed after you realized you're in love. Write: How was life before love happened or after it happened, and wait for a writer to collab with you. #erosdualcollab #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I learnt to be selfish,thinking about 'me' all the time
I was  like the autumn leaves,
Dry and withered.

I learnt to be selfless,thinking about 'us'
I am now like the daffodils in the spring,
fresh and alive. Participate in Eros Now's collab challenge, and win exciting prizes.

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification