Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MadeAChoice Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MadeAChoice Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about made to love you lyrics, made to love you movie, made to love you chords, made to love you buffy, you made me love you lyrics,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Springblossoms

What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them! ____ Checkout my previous post for the 30 Day Challenge (Day 4) #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #me #EXPLORE

read more
To be different everday.
For a better output and to explore myself. What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them!
____
Checkout my previous post for the 30 Day Challenge (Day 4)

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#me 
#explore

Springblossoms

What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them! ____ Checkout my previous post for the 30 Day Challenge (Day 4) #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #me #EXPLORE

read more
To be different everday.
For a better output and to explore myself. What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them!
____

#me 
#explore

Swapnil Moon

What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them! ____ Checkout my previous post for the 30 Day Challenge (Day 4) #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to prioritise myself. What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them!
____

Srishti Yadav

What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them! ____ Checkout my previous post for the 30 Day Challenge (Day 4) #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To not let anyone take my opportunity,
I will now take what I deserve. What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them!
____

Minaz Memon

no more wasting my precious time on worthless people  #yqbaba #precioustime #worthless #MadeAChoice

Shruthi U

read more

To accept the things as it is.....

What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them!
____

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
To adopt a slum child
Some say wrong decision
at sixty....
I know I'm right! What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them!
____

cloud33

A promise I made to myself,                             to be happy, got broken                                           in every shade of life.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #merikalamse #yqhindiurdu #promise #madeachoice

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
To not get pissed off by stupid notions of prejudiced assumptions! What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them!
____

Bindiya Jamwal

What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them! ____ Checkout my previous post for the 30 Day Challenge (Day 4) #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...Bindiya jamwal ...life goals #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #yqenglish #yqlife

read more
To find something beautiful
Even in  wicked person
To find ray of joy 
In the deepest sorrows
To not hate anyone 
But showing apathy
To live every moment
Like its my last breath What choices have you made? Use #MadeAChoice and share them!
____

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba...Bindiya jamwal ...life goals 
     #yqbaba
#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification