Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OverandOut Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OverandOut Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about out of love, in and out of love, hot star out of love, do guys fall out of love easily, falling out of love,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aniket Sen

So, 
Navaratri is getting over today.

And with it, 
the respect towards women in people's heart will also over.

Everyone will be like, 
We worshiped nine days, now rest of the days of the year do not matter to us. #itsover #overandout #navratri #cruelpeople #cruelworld #yqbaba #ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow

Anand Nagada

#navratri #OverandOut #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The habit of overthinking, bye-bye to you..

The habit to move on in life, I welcome you..

The passion to dream, I admire you..

The worry of the death, I don't  fear you

Its Over&Out
 #Navratri #OverandOut 
#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anand Nagda

#navratri #OverandOut #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The habit of overthinking, bye-bye to you..

The habit to move on in life, I welcome you..

The passion to dream, I admire you..

The worry of the death, I don't  fear you

Its Over&Out
 #Navratri #OverandOut 

Ragini Mishra

As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #navratri make yourself a better person. Use #OverandOut and share #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #EKLAVYA #The_Rapists

read more
Navratri ends...
And so the... virtuality....
Now....girls will feel the real...world...
#The_Rapists! As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #Navratri make yourself a better person.

Use #OverandOut and share

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #eklavya

Komal Sharma Gupta

As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #navratri make yourself a better person. Use #OverandOut and share #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura #Hope

read more
Yet not over,
Hope is a 
four leaf clover.
 As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #Navratri make yourself a better person.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura  #hope

Komal Sharma Gupta

As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #navratri make yourself a better person. Use #OverandOut and share #Collab Challenge #tejaswiniaura #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hey You!
Self doubt
hopping about
on spindly 
wobbly legs.

As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #Navratri make yourself a better person.

#Collab Challenge #tejaswiniaura #YourQuoteAndMine

Shweta Gupta

Seems out of the theme but this what comes to my mind after reading it's over. #OverandOut #itsover #ItsNotOverYet #acceptance #Denial #quoteliners #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That's what she wrote in the message.

It's over that's what I read in the message.

Acceptance of the fact was missing in each other's heart 
Seems out of the theme but this what comes to my mind after reading it's over.
#OverandOut #itsover #itsnotoveryet  #acceptance #denial #quoteliners

Saksham Saluja

Apart from #navaratri what are the things in your life that are over? Use #OverandOut and share #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Finally It’s over because i am over it. Apart from #Navaratri what are the things in your life that are over?

Saritha kothuri

As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #navratri make yourself a better person. Use #OverandOut and share #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Years of waiting is over ...
You would return in my life 
a ray of hope is over...
Consoling myself for sake of
You is over...
You will understand my love 
a foolish thinking is over....
Wetting my pillows in name of
You is over....
Everything is over but still , still my heart 
Doesn't accept my thoughts.
That it's over for once and all... As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #Navratri make yourself a better person.

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Simmi Singh

As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #navratri make yourself a better person. Use #OverandOut and share #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba It was over.. But with silence, and No voilence

read more
And I couldn't reply
To your last ping
Coz you left me
In slience As Navratri ends, a new beginning awaits you. What behavior, habit, or materialistic addiction will you give up? This #Navratri make yourself a better person.

It was over..
But with silence, and No voilence
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification