Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldstopsmoving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldstopsmoving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about world love music, cutest baby in the world, lengthiest constitution in the world, hardest exam in the world, briefest constitution in the world,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Osho Jain

With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻

read more
It's in love... 
Except the blooming sunflowers...
Everything is stopped... 
This never fade-away time is
Evident of our immortal love...
Only You and I am in motion...
Relative motion of love...
With just our natural fragrance...
Without any artificial fragrance of branded scents...
Because I am allergic to कृत्रिम खुशबु...
Reason may be sinusitis but am fond of naturalities...
Like the real hearts of us...
Without expecting...
Just waiting...
Like घड़ी of इंतजार...
Let's crown this Corona time inside
the room of our hearts🌻 With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

#cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻🌻

The Incomplete Metaphor

With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I sit with my notepad,
In one corner of my room,
In one corner of the world,
And break my heart
To make words flow
From my pen.
They flow out, and paint
The blank page.
The blank page told me a story,
But now, the painted page,
Tells me a different story.
 With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Ernest Salami

With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stop in my steps.
Moving becomes an anomaly.
I cannot but stand static,
And then stare at the sun...
Wishing it could start moving 
So I can regain back my steps
Or if it doesn't,
"Oh dear Sun, could you please reduce the heat from your core so this patient man doesn't get desiccated?" With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

Madhu Jain

read more
It feels like mother nature is on repair mode.  With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more

born from dust
lie as dust With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Sluggish #favouritework #boredom #miscellaneous

read more
It feels like, time is going sluggish,
Flabbiness waving at you more and
You don't feel to do anything except
Your favourite task.😪😓 With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

#sluggish
#favouritework
#boredom
#miscellaneous

Dhiraj Mali

With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Sluggish #favouritework #boredom #miscellaneous

read more
It feels like, time is going sluggish,
Flabbiness waving at you more and
You don't feel to do anything except
Your favourite task.😪😓 With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

#sluggish
#favouritework
#boredom
#miscellaneous

Ashish Mishra

read more
even the breath stops breathing. With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

Poonam Bansal

With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba @yourquotdidi #piy@Poonamaggarwal

read more
When the World's stop moving, heart of people 
starts to move .
The World's came altogether to fight against a life hacker.
Till than all human beings have breath, 
the World's never stop.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

@yourquotdidi
#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Roohi Bhargava

read more
It's healing it's inner self to merge out stronger.  With most of India in lockdown, it seems the world has stopped moving. #Collab and share how it feels when #worldstopsmoving

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification