Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cncjuly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cncjuly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about as a cnc programmer, first cut cnc, new cnc machine 10, cnc turning machine video 20, cnc bar feeding machine 10,

• 12 Followers
  • 37 Stories

एक इबादत

Collab on this beautiful click by 07 and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas. #CnC1161 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper). P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one. #clicksncanvas yqbaba #cncnew #cncjuly #YourQuoteAndMine Collabor #आक्रोश

read more
बनाया जिसने उसी का ढ़हाया हुआ हूँ मैं
संभाला था जिसने बचपन में उसी का आज बहाया हुआ हूँ मैं...!! Collab on this beautiful click by #07 and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas.

#CnC1161 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper).

P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one. 

#ClicksNCanvas yqbaba #cncnew #cncjuly                           #YourQuoteAndMine
Collabor

एक इबादत

Collab on this beautiful click by Oi! Ackerman and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas. #CnC1151 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper). P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one. #clicksncanvas #yqbaba #cncnew #cncjuly #YourQuoteAndMine Collabora

read more
फर्क़ नही पड़ता अब क्यूं जिन्दगी तन्हा गुज़र रही है
आदर्श माना है उस दिनकर को जो जब उगता है तो उसे लाखों पूजते है और जब अस्त होता है तो तन्हा ही रह जाता है..!! Collab on this beautiful click by Oi! Ackerman and sprinkle the magic of your words complimenting this beautiful canvas.

#CnC1151 (Please don't remove this hashtag. It's for us to discover your write-ups related to this wallpaper).

P.S. For submitting your clicks or illustrations use #MyCnC and tag us in your post. Please make sure to give the writers enough space & minimum noise to write on it, like this one. 

#ClicksNCanvas #yqbaba #cncnew #cncjuly                #YourQuoteAndMine
Collabora

Abid

😪😪😪😪 #CnCCreativeclicks #MyCnC #cncjuly #sapnaclicks #clicksncanvas #yqbaba Clicks & Canvas #yqsayyed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sunshine 🍁

read more
मेहंदी लगाके हाथ मे कहती है मुझसे वो
आज खाना ना बना, बाहर से लाइए  😪😪😪😪

#cnccreativeclicks #mycnc #cncjuly #sapnaclicks #clicksncanvas #yqbaba Clicks & Canvas 
#yqsayyed #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sunshine 🍁

Madhu Jain

📸 Click by me just now, a view from my window 🌿 ✍ when the pen dries, our eyes can be very poetic #zenart #CnCCreativeclicks #MyCnC #cncjuly Clicks & Canvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Zen Toronto

read more
The beautiful surroundings 
of a kind soul makes the
aura ignite positive vibrance.  📸 Click by me just now,  a view from my window 🌿

✍ when the pen dries, our eyes can be very poetic
#zenart 
#cnccreativeclicks 
#mycnc #cncjuly
Clicks & Canvas  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Zen Toronto

Madhu Jain

📸 The beauty of Spring- Rotterdam ✍ when the pen dries, our eyes can also be very poetic Clicked by me #zenart #CnCCreativeclicks #MyCnC #cncjuly Clicks & Canvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Zen Toronto

read more
The heavenly beauty of 
 nature can never be 
 explained in words. 
It's just beyond beauty.  📸 The beauty of Spring- Rotterdam 
✍ when the pen dries, our eyes can also be very poetic
Clicked by me #zenart 
#cnccreativeclicks 
#mycnc #cncjuly
Clicks & Canvas     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Zen Toronto

Cerebral Derange

Oh thou not popsy girl when I behold In first of eye, half ripen fruit eyes held That allure hip with saree village belongst Ah seductive complete look but not a client Oh thou then who thou are lone some in road The morrow dawn crawling seem around What urn on head of moon thy glitter head more #yqbaba #JohnKeats #aestheticthoughts #cncjuly #iambicpentameter #CnC1152

read more
This poem inspired by
ODE TO GRACIAN URN
BY JOHN KEATS

//Read in caption// Oh thou not popsy girl when I behold
In first of eye, half ripen fruit eyes held
That allure hip with saree village belongst
Ah seductive complete look but not a client

Oh thou then who thou are lone some in road
The morrow dawn crawling seem around 
What urn on head of moon thy glitter head more

Cerebral Derange

#MyCnC #clicksncanvas #cncjuly #cncnatureclick #eccedentesiasthb Clicks & Canvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Hansika Bansal

read more
Flower is the power
To bee, let it fly and rest
It's natural #mycnc 
#clicksncanvas 
#cncjuly 
#cncnatureclick 
#eccedentesiasthb 

Collaborating with Hansika Bansal

Cerebral Derange

Oh thou not popsy girl when I behold In first of eye, half ripen fruit eyes held That allure hip with saree village belongst Ah seductive complete look but not a client Oh thou then who thou are lone some in road The morrow dawn crawling seem around What urn on head of moon thy glitter head more #yqbaba #JohnKeats #aestheticthoughts #cncjuly #iambicpentameter #CnC1152

read more
This poem inspired by
ODE TO GRACIAN URN
BY JOHN KEATS

//Read in caption// Oh thou not popsy girl when I behold
In first of eye, half ripen fruit eyes held
That allure hip with saree village belongst
Ah seductive complete look but not a client

Oh thou then who thou are lone some in road
The morrow dawn crawling seem around 
What urn on head of moon thy glitter head more

Cerebral Derange

#MyCnC #clicksncanvas #cncjuly #cncnatureclick #eccedentesiasthb Clicks & Canvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Hansika Bansal

read more
Flower is the power
To bee, let it fly and rest
It's natural #mycnc 
#clicksncanvas 
#cncjuly 
#cncnatureclick 
#eccedentesiasthb 

Collaborating with Hansika Bansal

Hansika Bansal

#eccedentesiasthb