Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notoftenmeet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notoftenmeet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
keeps the umbrella open even when the skies are clear, yet uncaring of the water puddles that soil his feet. 
He is that man who walks the tunnel of desires with his eyes shut instead of shutting his mind to temptations.  Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monika Monu

Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
brings out the best of me,
You were the one and only.
Though we were not meant to be,
You were the one
Who awakened my heart and soul. Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
makes me meet myself.. Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
collabs with my vibes Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Want to stay with me all times
We should be less expect person to those who give more value Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Who is Simple, Honest, without any
Pomp and Paraphernalia , yet holding the highest position, approachable, reachable, without any protocols, as if
in a Dream, when I saw myself
in the full length Mirror 🪞🤣 Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
is kind, optimistic and empathetic, it's rare like rainbow, which appears once in a while to grant a divine life. I believe god send us message by the people we meet in life, some gives us best lesson and some gives us best lifetime memories.  Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
leaves a lasting impression on my mind. Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Is a stranger for me.... Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

read more
Can understand every part of me, my

Ups and downs, Highs and Lows.. Tonight, talk about someone different that you met. #notoftenmeet #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification