Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youdidntfight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youdidntfight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 22 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linestory #chitsconversation #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Becoz i wanted your sleeping  confidence to awaken and help you stand up for yourself n ain't i glad it happened?  Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory
#chitsconversation

#youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
'It could have made your fight less effective' Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine
#msj #msjquotes

Abid

Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
“Why would I fight in vain 
when I have already won you?" Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger 

Megha Lakhani

Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because...
you are too practical
You are too mean 
 Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Did you forget that her strongest

Muscle in her Body is her

TONGUE!

If it waggles none could close it, dear..  Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Even three of us aren't equal

to her one Tongue 😜😜 Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

No use , two heads might be better

But not we two people!  Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Because I want you to learn to stand up for yourself. Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #redconvo

read more
"Cuz I was too scared to hurt myself again. I have already fought for you much and all I got was pain." Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #redconvo

Saahasa Ravi

read more
I expected least from you....
I never asked anything for you 
To do  only to me....
But at the end ..
I just wanted to fight you for me...
I realised now ...
You are never brave enough 
To love me back 💔 Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linestory #youdidntfight #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification