Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 13wordlifestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 13wordlifestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 13waz, 13wam, 13warnme, ascending and descending order, harry potter and the order of the phoenix,

• 21 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In the sunset of life
powered by gratitude
guided by divinity
I'm blessed.  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Swimming against the tide
hands raised in gratitude
I enjoy life's rollercoaster ride Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi #yqtales

read more
Often ...
Life is 
not about 
compromising your choices 
but About
choosing your compromises .
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

#yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqhindi #yqtales

Osho Jain

read more
Too good nature sometimes become too bad.
Believe in medieval nature in anything.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

Gita Khanna

read more
Life started as  competition with classmates, now it's with  heart pace, for peace.... 

Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

Inthira Shini

read more
Don't mess with anyone 
earning bless from everyone
to be a valuable person. Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

Anuj Jain

read more
Seed was determined
Roots stubborn 
Plant sprouted
Flowers bloomed
Fruits will be sweet Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

Varadhan P M

read more

Born to lead, guide, teach, mould,
formulate the young generation
to build a strong developed model NATION !!  Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

princu

read more
Lovemyfriends Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

Arpita Mohanty

read more
I almost led
This only life with
Only a hope 
Of being "Us" Participate in this #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordlifestory

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification