Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TheLetterStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TheLetterStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letters for him, love letter in hindi for boyfriend, malayalam sad love letters, speechless love letter, long distance love letters,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

6 December 2018 It was dusk and the sun had already set colouring the sky pale,red and a tint of orange.I had returned from the Funeral of my father who passed away a week ago.We didn't share a very cordial relationship as I always thought him to be more conservative and used to differentiate between me and my brother.We had diffetence of opinions and everytime I narrated him my dreams he used to piss me off.Frankly I started hating him for being so orthodox and Shallow minded. He didn't want #ShortStory #yqbabachallenge #theletter #yostowrimo #TheLetterStory

read more
THE LETTER

(READ IN CAPTION) 6 December 2018

It was dusk and the sun had already set colouring the sky pale,red and a tint of orange.I had returned from the Funeral of my father who passed away a week ago.We didn't share a very cordial relationship as I always thought him to be more conservative and used to differentiate between me and my brother.We had diffetence of opinions and everytime I narrated him my dreams he used to piss me off.Frankly I started hating him for being so orthodox and Shallow minded.

He didn't want

Osho Jain

Collab and complete this #ShortStory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #TheLetterStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba What I was doing for the entire year inspite of giving my precious hours of 12th class... Board exams were also there, but I gave major hours of my day in Kathak uselessly according to him... He had a logic like other middle class people that degree matters a lot without bothering if you have learnt something new or not... If you

read more
Some memories are highly painful, I always wanted to erase these non pleasant memories from my life. It was in 2012, My guruji had left dance institute unfortunately due to some conflicts with the principal of institute. We disciplines of guruji were feeling orphan because guruji wasn't there to teach us dance. We were in dilemma. My entire group of dance was shifted to some other guruji's class. Our new guru was very famous and senior most at institute. But she never taught a single step by particularly giving focus on each and every student differing from our previous guruji. We had to learn from front line students of her class. For the whole year I was going there to learn dance but unfortunately didn't learn a single step of her style . In Kathak, there are certain gharanas. But every guru has different style of dance inspite of belonging to different or same gharanas. In the end of year there used to be exam both practical as well as theoretical in Kathak also. My new guruji denied me to give exam. Although she was right, I was null and void about her dance style, Though I knew many things of my previous guruji's style.
But this severely enraged my father who was asking me↪️ Collab and complete this #shortstory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #theletterstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
What I was doing for the entire year inspite of giving my precious hours of 12th class... Board exams were also there, but I gave major hours of my day in Kathak uselessly according to him... He had a logic like other middle class people that degree matters a lot without bothering if you have learnt something new or not...
If you

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and complete this #ShortStory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #TheLetterStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I know it was difficult for both of us. you wanted to try. But I know nothing would have worked. We knew this at the beginning. But still we fell for each other. I thought a lot before doing this. The more i thought about it the more i fell for you and the pain kept on increasing. I am leaving with all the beautiful memories of you. I hope I have created some beautiful memories too for you. Don't know when our path would cross again, but whenever it does, I want to see your smiling face.  Collab and complete this #shortstory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #theletterstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

THE LETTER-A SHORT-STORY Circa 1825. It is a six month journey from London to Calcutta if the weather doesn't trouble us. I knew it was not a great idea to leave our own land and spend next two years in an unknown country like India. But I was helpless. Duty calls to take forward the British Raj in India. Like it was so difficult for me to take a decision to leave, I know it must have been equally difficult for you as well, to leave me. As you always did, that day also you played a new prank #ShortStory #yqbaba #Voyage #yqspecial #nothinghappens #yostowrimo #TheLetterStory #varmaji

read more
THE LETTER-A SHORT-STORY 

Circa 1825. It is a six month journey from London to Calcutta if the weather doesn't trouble us. I knew it was not a great idea to leave our own land and spend next two years in an unknown country like India. But I was helpless. Duty calls to take forward the British Raj in India. Like it was so difficult for me to take a decision to leave, I know it must have been equally difficult for you as well, to leave me. 

As you always did, that day also you played a new prank. This time you handed me a letter in an envelope asking me to open it only when you stop seeing the land from the ship and when no one is around me. You also mentioned that the content of the letter would change my life altogether very soon. How could you be so cruel to give such a huge task with so much of suspense!?

(Read full in caption)  THE LETTER-A SHORT-STORY 

Circa 1825. It is a six month journey from London to Calcutta if the weather doesn't trouble us. I knew it was not a great idea to leave our own land and spend next two years in an unknown country like India. But I was helpless. Duty calls to take forward the British Raj in India. Like it was so difficult for me to take a decision to leave, I know it must have been equally difficult for you as well, to leave me. 

As you always did, that day also you played a new prank

Shubhi Mahajan

Collab and complete this #ShortStory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #TheLetterStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear, I know that you waited for a month. I want to teach you that you have waited for the results , same way you should wait for the best results in your life because sometimes good results come too late but you should not give up. You should always keep trying and give your best. One day will definitely come when you will get the best results. Collab and complete this #shortstory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #theletterstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shekhar Prasad

Collab and complete this #ShortStory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #TheLetterStory #YourQuoteAndMine #शेखु Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today we are going to meet. I am blessed to have you as my soulmate. I have secretly captured all your emotions during the last one month. Please pardon me for all your sufferings. I promise to never repeat it again. Collab and complete this #shortstory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #theletterstory  #YourQuoteAndMine #शेखु

Anuj Jain

The letter Is the labyrinth known, so many have gone before but still every time it's a new adventure. Jostling desperately through the surging crowd I managed to board the train just in time as it started rolling off the platform. My shirt clinging on the back with the sweat I plonked on my seat on the aisle side. Taking a swig from the bottle kept in the front pocket I noticed an envelope kept alongside. Now a bit relaxed and my breath steadied I opened the envelope out of curiosity. Meet me #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #theletter #yostowrimo #TheLetterStory

read more
The Letter

In caption The letter

Is the labyrinth known, so many have gone before but still every time it's a new adventure.
Jostling desperately through the surging crowd I managed to board the train just in time as it started rolling off the platform.
My shirt clinging on the back with the sweat I plonked on my seat on the aisle side.
Taking a swig from the bottle kept in the front pocket I noticed an envelope kept alongside.
Now a bit relaxed and my breath steadied I opened the envelope out of curiosity.
Meet me

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
"I never told you I had just one
month to live.  The doctor had said
it was terminal, fourth stage cancer
of the uterus.  I wanted you to remember 
me as my old self, full of life and not a face with pain lines etched.  Never let you into this secret as I wanted to die without
your presence." Collab and complete this #shortstory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #theletterstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: In the human-AI collaboration, I take a prompt and feed it through an AI. The AI writes the story and I add the final touches to make it more presentable and understandable. These stories might not make sense but just know that a computer wrote these. #wife #Leave #extramaritalaffairs #Friendship Collab and complete this #ShortStory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #TheLetterStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"My dear husband, Ajaan is a vegetarian and doesn't drink. I am his only friend and I'm leaving today. I cannot explain why, but since my illness I have been feeling bad about myself and lost my appetite. Please let him and me live together. I'll write about what I've seen on the trip and why the only place I can enjoy being with him is this place.
"Sincerely,
Your unloving wife" #humanAIcollaboration: In the human-AI collaboration, I take a prompt and feed it through an AI. The AI writes the story and I add the final touches to make it more presentable and understandable. These stories might not make sense but just know that a computer wrote these.

#wife #leave #extramaritalaffairs #friendship
Collab and complete this #shortstory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #theletterstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Collab and complete this #ShortStory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #TheLetterStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
Please take care of your kid. Yes Jhanvi is your kid. I wanted to tell you long back but you never showed any interest in me after you left that day. 
Hope you will keep my last promise. 
Mary had passed away after a few days of giving this letter to me. I will keep her last promise.  Collab and complete this #shortstory prompt. Feel free to write in any language and as many words. #theletterstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification