Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 29thfebruary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 29thfebruary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi 29th march 2017, september 29th national day, 29th february quotes, happy 29th anniversary mom and dad, which is 29th state of india,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Fairy Lights

Dear 29th February, You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav #Remember #yqbaba #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #promises #29thfebruary #fouryears

read more
So...
U finally Decided that.....
You will Show Up Today? 
That's really Sweet of You.
At least You remember.....
The Promises You made 4 Years Ago....  Dear 29th February,

You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav

K Harsita

Little bit more smile on this #29thfebruary Happy #leapday #LeapYear #yqbaba What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
live little more happily and to ignore little more sadness. To find little more about flaws and to do it little more right. 
Now here we are having a day which comes once in four years.  Little bit more smile on this #29thfebruary Happy #leapday
#leapyear  #yqbaba
What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Dear 29th February, You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #leapyearpoetry #leapday #29thfebruary #monthendfeelings

read more
How do you feel when you are
gladly accepted by the regular days 
of the year even if you appear briefly
after long intervals?
How do you feel to be attached loosely
to this short month,once in four years?
Don't you feel frustrated when you need to wait for long four years to appear just in a calendar?
I think you feel different sometimes when you need to go for long hibernation.
But now that you are again going for a long break,
I wish to meet you again with new challenges and dreams.
I will be four years older than today,so don't be surprised.
Good night and happy hibernation..

Yours ever,
Riya Dear 29th February,

You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav

Nammy S

Dear 29th February, You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #29thfebruary #nammy27

read more
Thanks for coming again
Thanks for booming me again.
Giving me my lost confidence
Giving me my self defence.
Giving me my lost friend
Telling me "yes, it's not end."
Showing me it's 29th February
Its special, unique and but temporary.
I know you are going tonight
Giving me memories to hold me tight.
 Dear 29th February,

Anuj Jain

Dear 29th February, You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #29thfebruary

read more
The Gods were benevolent the stars all favourable.
They all ensured that your Mumma , your sweet Mumma, ages slow.
 Dear 29th February,

Snigdha Agrawal

Dear 29th February, You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #29thfebruary

read more
You come once in four years,
and make many feel young,
not counting the intervening
three years.  Lucky they don't
have to celebrate ageing every
year.   Dear 29th February,

Anjali Kapoor

Dear 29th February, Life is hard, especially when things change. When it becomes hard to deal with what you feel on the inside, it becomes harder to deal with the things on the outside. People, friends, family, and for that matter, everything becomes annoying. In such situations, you only have two options. One is to let the hurt take over your life and heart. And second, second is to deal with it and let the time heal you. Today, I took you as an opportunity to let me heal and help me grow. And #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #29thfebruary

read more
You didn't just add an extra day to my 2020, you added an opportunity to make me understand that things take time to heal.

Things get better when you talk.
Today, take an opportunity to send this to someone and talk about the things that are hurting you emotionally or mentally. Dear 29th February,
Life is hard, especially when things change. When it becomes hard to deal with what you feel on the inside, it becomes harder to deal with the things on the outside. People, friends, family, and for that matter, everything becomes annoying.
In such situations, you only have two options. One is to let the hurt take over your life and heart. And second, second is to deal with it and let the time heal you. Today, I took you as an opportunity to let me heal and help me grow. 
And

cloud33

Dear 29th February, You are like a comet, come once in four years. You're the youngest date to ever exist. While rest of the days are 2020 years (AD) old, you are merely 505 years old. How does it feel to be the youngest date? Do you like meeting people or are you, like me, a recluse? Do you suffer from social anxiety and heave a sigh of relief the moment the day gets over and you get into hibernation for next four years. How do you think people who share birthdays with you feel? They don't hav #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yqenglish #29thfebruary

read more
Hopes do come, so as you..  Dear 29th February,

Waves of writing

read more
I will never appreciate you because you will go far way for four year . But I love you today is my best day to describe you in my quote, which I had never thought in my mind how to describe. Today I am feeling best this line is going to save in dairy what am feeling to describe in one line is that "Today I am feeling best".Bye Bye my partner I hope we will meet again 
February 29  Dear 29th February,

Vinod Umratkar

प्रिय २९ फेब्रुवारी, का? बरं तू दरवर्षी येतं नाही। तू आली नाही की माझा वाढदिवस पण येत नाही। 😁😁😁🎂🎂🎂😁😁 #29फेब्रु #वाढदिवस #29thfebruary #29February #29Feb

read more
प्रिय २९ फेब्रुवारी,
का? बरं तू दरवर्षी येतं नाही।
तू आली नाही की माझा
वाढदिवस पण येत नाही।
😁😁😁🎂🎂🎂😁😁 प्रिय २९ फेब्रुवारी,
का? बरं तू दरवर्षी येतं नाही।
तू आली नाही की माझा
वाढदिवस पण येत नाही।
😁😁😁🎂🎂🎂😁😁

#29फेब्रु #वाढदिवस #29thfebruary #29february #29feb
loader