Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WheniLost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WheniLost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lost in love with you, never lost love quotes, best quotes on lost love, lost first love quotes, love quotes for lost love,

• 40 Followers
  • 40 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? #Collab #WheniLost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I've Found the real me and the real people for me I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

#collab #whenilost  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mysterious

I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? #Collab #WheniLost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you,
I tried searching you in every person I met,
but failed
because no one can love me, like you do 😍❤️😪 I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
you,
I never tried 
to get you back.... I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

koushik lenka

read more
💘then, someone making sentences with "WH" word.
💘then, someone missutilize her valuable time to wondering with me!
💘 Then, you have to recall that someone promised to never lost anywhere,but how now! I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

cressy adoline

#FreshThoughts #Justathought #comeout #addiction #refreshyoursoul I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? #Collab #WheniLost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My addictions,
I really found a new, refreshed
Version of mine, unknown to me!  #freshthoughts #justathought #comeout #addiction
#refreshyoursoul I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

Protesting Mind 💎

I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? #Collab #WheniLost #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #sapnorudrek #kalamsathi #protesting_mind

read more
Then you are happy, 
but when you lose something, 
I feel sad. I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#কলমসাথী 
#sapnorudrek 
#kalamsathi

Harish K B

read more
When I lost you, I found myself by crossing miles of obstacles within me. I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
My peace, 
I broke into pieces I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

Madhu Jain

read more
my finances, I saw the  true colors  of my people and society.  I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
My girl in accident and I lost myself, totally some where in the darkness, and literally I was in shock, where ever we both spent and wandered   places  I use to visit daily on that time, one thing I know she will not come to  place that we both meet usually , but still my feelings  and mind is not ready to accept that she's no more, in this pain my days went months went, years also went out and finally I realized that there is two tragedy in life, one is lose your heart desire & another one is to gain.  And now also remember her daily because still I love her so much,So this my own story which I lost my girl, and still i believe  that now also she's with me.  I'm so sorry for the delay in posting the challenges. I lost my phone in a crowd. Got it back. When was the time you lost something? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification