Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndMrOwlit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndMrOwlit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 7 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Tu whit tu whoo 🦉 Your dream job is one answer away, but since Owlit is impressed by honesty, keep it real, simple and funny. Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us why you need the job you need. Example: I want the job because cutting people up without licence is illegal (Dr. Owlit) Tu whit tu whoo 🦉 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndMrOwlit #owlit04 #dndjobinterview

read more
there is no sound sweeter
than the swish of currency notes. Tu whit tu whoo 🦉

Your dream job is one answer away, but since Owlit is impressed by honesty, keep it real, simple and funny.
Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us why you need the job you need.

Example: I want the job because cutting people up without licence is illegal (Dr. Owlit) 

Tu whit tu whoo 🦉

Chitra Iyer

Hello folks, Dr. Owlit is back in business 🦉 I know, I know. While I had been in quarantine, I secretly grabbed myself a promotion. And now with proper social distancing and sanitary measures I am back with new and exciting prompts. While isolation was fun, I have missed you, dear readers. So I have decided to make up for the lost time by having witty and interactive sessions with you, my Litwits (yes, you are promoted as well) Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and help make this convers #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndMrOwlit #owlitandlitwit #sassycoffee

read more
See how I helped moral 
policing with social
distancing norms and hence 
no PDA's anymore.. hehehe Hello folks, Dr. Owlit is back in business 🦉

I know, I know. While I had been in quarantine, I secretly grabbed myself a promotion. And now with proper social distancing and sanitary measures I am back with new and exciting prompts.
While isolation was fun, I have missed you, dear readers. So I have decided to make up for the lost time by having witty and interactive sessions with you, my Litwits (yes, you are promoted as well)

Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and help make this convers

Chitra Iyer

Hello folks, Dr. Owlit is back in business 🦉 I know, I know. While I had been in quarantine, I secretly grabbed myself a promotion. And now with proper social distancing and sanitary measures I am back with new and exciting prompts. While isolation was fun, I have missed you, dear readers. So I have decided to make up for the lost time by having witty and interactive sessions with you, my Litwits (yes, you are promoted as well) Collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters and help make this convers #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndMrOwlit #owlitandlitwit #sassycoffee

read more
You can't wash your 
hands off me so easily Hello folks, Dr. Owlit is back in business 🦉

I know, I know. While I had been in quarantine, I secretly grabbed myself a promotion. And now with proper social distancing and sanitary measures I am back with new and exciting prompts.
While isolation was fun, I have missed you, dear readers. So I have decided to make up for the lost time by having witty and interactive sessions with you, my Litwits (yes, you are promoted as well)

Chitra Iyer

Good evening, writers 😁 We present before you our sarcastic mascot, "Mr. Owlit."🦉 "Mr. Owlit" is going through a sarcasm block and we thought to help him get back his flow by making you all write humorous/sarcastic satire on topics/issues that have taken away our peace. Under this initiative, you would need to address various issues by talking about its impact on the society. We would request you to keep your quote/slogan/microtale/one liner/two liner short and humourous, as we don't want Mr #Humour #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #whatsAppUniversity #dndMrOwlit #dndWhatsAppUniversity

read more
it's a 'forward' moving online 
University where you can be a 
proud doctor with a doctorate 
in doctored videos or even cut and paste surgeons.. Good evening, writers 😁

We present before you our sarcastic mascot, "Mr. Owlit."🦉

"Mr. Owlit" is going through a sarcasm block and we thought to help him get back his flow by making you all write humorous/sarcastic satire on topics/issues that have taken away our peace. 

Under this initiative, you would need to address various issues by talking about its impact on the society. We would request you to keep your quote/slogan/microtale/one liner/two liner short and humourous, as we don't want Mr

Chitra Iyer

Good evening, writers 😁 We present before you our sarcastic mascot, "Mr. Owlit."🦉 "Mr. Owlit" is going through a sarcasm block and we thought to help him get back his flow by making you all write humorous/sarcastic satire on topics/issues that have taken away our peace. Under this initiative, you would need to address various issues by talking about its impact on the society. We would request you to keep your quote/slogan/microtale/one liner/two liner short and humourous, as we don't want Mr #Humour #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #whatsAppUniversity #dndMrOwlit #dndWhatsAppUniversity

read more
Taking the country forward
with forwards, propogating oneness through groupism, sharing (fakes n borrowed stuff) is caring..

Good evening, writers 😁

"Mr. Owlit" is going through a sarcasm block and we thought to help him get back his flow by making you all write humorous/sarcastic satire on topics/issues that have taken away our peace. 

Under this initiative, you would need to address various issues by talking about its impact on the society. We would request you to keep your quote/slogan/microtale/one liner/two liner short and humourous, as we don't want Mr

Anuj Jain

Tu-whit tu-whoo, friends🦉 Mr. Owlit is back with another roast challenge. Few days back, Mr. Owlit talked to us about the #PrideMonth. We told him about the 1969 Stonewall Uprising in Manhattan where members of the LGBTQ+ community stood up for their rights against the stereotypical notions of the society. We told him that despite the various movements across the world, the LGBTQ+ community is still seen as a stigma by few sections of our society, "The Homophobics." Since then Mr. Owlit is in #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndMrOwlit #dndhomophobics

read more
Lord Shiva must be an
Anathema to you, I am sure.
Hahahaha Tu-whit tu-whoo, friends🦉

Mr. Owlit is back with another roast challenge. Few days back, Mr. Owlit talked to us about the #pridemonth. We told him about the 1969 Stonewall Uprising in Manhattan where members of the LGBTQ+ community stood up for their rights against the stereotypical notions of the society.

We told him that despite the various movements across the world, the LGBTQ+ community is still seen as a stigma by few sections of our society, "The Homophobics." Since then Mr. Owlit is in

Anuj Jain

Tu-whit tu-whoo, friends🦉 Mr. Owlit is back with another roast challenge. Few days back, Mr. Owlit talked to us about the #PrideMonth. We told him about the 1969 Stonewall Uprising in Manhattan where members of the LGBTQ+ community stood up for their rights against the stereotypical notions of the society. We told him that despite the various movements across the world, the LGBTQ+ community is still seen as a stigma by few sections of our society, "The Homophobics." Since then Mr. Owlit is in #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndMrOwlit #dndhomophobics

read more
And you believe in God, have Faith in Him, consider Him omnipotent,  Hahahaha Tu-whit tu-whoo, friends🦉

Mr. Owlit is back with another roast challenge. Few days back, Mr. Owlit talked to us about the #pridemonth. We told him about the 1969 Stonewall Uprising in Manhattan where members of the LGBTQ+ community stood up for their rights against the stereotypical notions of the society.

We told him that despite the various movements across the world, the LGBTQ+ community is still seen as a stigma by few sections of our society, "The Homophobics." Since then Mr. Owlit is in

Het Modi

No admission fees. Admission open for all, condition is that news needs to be forwarded fastest, even if it's totally fake.😌😌😌😌 Good evening, writers 😁 We present before you our sarcastic mascot, "Mr. Owlit."🦉 "Mr. Owlit" is going through a sarcasm block and we thought to help him get back his flow by making you all write humorous/sarcastic satire on topics/issues that have taken away our peace. #Humour #yqdnd #whatsAppUniversity #dndMrOwlit #dndWhatsAppUniversity #hue_of_humour

read more
A University graduating Stalkers to
Professional News-Repoters. No admission fees.
Admission open for all, condition is that news needs to be forwarded fastest, even if it's totally fake.😌😌😌😌

Good evening, writers 😁

pooja d

read more
Hi,
Be a friend... Hello folks, Dr. Owlit is back in business 🦉

Durga Kannan

Tu-whit tu-whoo, friends🦉 Mr. Owlit is back with another roast challenge. Few days back, Mr. Owlit talked to us about the #PrideMonth. We told him about the 1969 Stonewall Uprising in Manhattan where members of the LGBTQ+ community stood up for their rights against the stereotypical notions of the society. We told him that despite the various movements across the world, the LGBTQ+ community is still seen as a stigma by few sections of our society, "The Homophobics." Since then Mr. Owlit is in roast mode, and we want you to make him hoot louder. Today, on the last day of pride month, collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters, and roast the homophobic section of the society with truth, humour, and sarcasm. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndMrOwlit #dndhomophobics

read more
If you're entitled to your preferences
Why not others? Tu-whit tu-whoo, friends🦉

We told him that despite the various movements across the world, the LGBTQ+ community is still seen as a stigma by few sections of our society, "The Homophobics." Since then Mr. Owlit is in roast mode, and we want you to make him hoot louder.

Today, on the last day of pride month, collaborate with Democrats & Dissenters, and roast the homophobic section of the society with truth, humour, and sarcasm.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification