Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ListenSpeak Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ListenSpeak Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about listen to poetry please, listen to poetry being read, listen to poetry youtube, listen to poetry app, listen to rumi poetry,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Loyal Musers

When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #ListenSpeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suhail_khan #Jaani_Malik #ankahe_alfaaz_malik

read more
हाय ये online दुनिया
यहां लोगो के दिल नहीं
DP  साफ होती है 
            😊👈🅰️रमान When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

Begin your day with your #freshthoughts #listenspeak  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suhail_khan #jaani_malik #ankahe_alfaaz_malik

Mahima Jain

You don't have anything for me 😔 When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #ListenSpeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You have Nothing to Say to Me..
Neither your Words,
Nor your Silence... You don't have anything for me 😔

When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #ListenSpeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #solace

read more
I draw a soothing plot,
of a story,
without the cacophony of a busy city,
where solitude of solace exists... When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#solace

Sita Prasad

When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #ListenSpeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am elated,
All those insecurities,
just get evaded.  When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #ListenSpeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I create picture of your words, 
My ear falls for your sound 
And touch my heart
Makes my lips smile.
Now I just have to close my eye, 
And rewind your voice... When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
in gazal and not in rock n roll When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

Nfb ..

read more

My fate succumbs everytime and I find myself on my knees,at your command as your words carry the wisdom of ages ,beauty of gardens, politeness of mesmerizing fields and a force beyond anyone's comprehension.Your sweet words treat my soul every moment,a secret and instant source to my happiness. When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

Swapnali Debata

When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #ListenSpeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #Collab

read more
my soul gets soothed and I feel relieved. When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #collab

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I know it's coming from a well read
person, so my attention stays riveted. When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

Anonymous Avery

When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future. Begin your day with your #FreshThoughts #ListenSpeak #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babacollabdone

read more
 I am lost in your words, in the depths of your eyes & surrender myself. When I listen to you speak, I listen to your past, my present and our future.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#collabdone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification