Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotAfraidOfDark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotAfraidOfDark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, we are not afraid to die, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, were not afraid to die solutions, were not afraid to die pdf,

• 20 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #NotAfraidOfDark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My shadow makes me nervous
Impersonate friends 
makes me aghast (shock)
Silent persons are precarious (danger)
Petrified to see double faced persons If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #NotAfraidOfDark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the night that brings it unfailingly to me, for
most of me finds solace in a darkness that let's me live unmasked and unseen in the shadows.
I think I'm afraid of the light,
of seeing my nakedness,
I think I'll lose my strength and have to let go of any pretence that's bound to reveal my truth, my vulnerability.
I'm not afraid of the dark, but..

If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanshi Shalu

If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #NotAfraidOfDark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
I'm not afraid of dark but I'm afraid of getting lost in it.  If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Gayathri

If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #NotAfraidOfDark #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But I am afraid of
Staying in the dark
Forever
By keeping no efforts  If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
But I am afraid of the consequences
brought by this night
that can make me close to you
and you far from your sorrow...  If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Minds of the younger generations 
Who have wrong intentions 
Just for having fun 
And spoiling the innocent ones If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #YourQuoteAndMine

ವಿಜಯ್

If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #NotAfraidOfDark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
I am afraid of the people who spread hatred..!!

✍️Vijayaprakash K💫 If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Swapnali Debata

read more
I am afraid of the people who have masked themselves in the light and would unmask themselves in the dark to stab you from the back. If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #YourQuoteAndMine

Paramjit Singh

read more
I'm afraid what evils it may hold for me,
I'm afraid what changes it may force on me,
For long I've tried to keep my wickedness at bay,
But I'm afraid it will devour the goodness in me If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 in the silence  of the night I am  afraid to walk through this Red Street If darkness doesn't scare you, then what are you afraid of? #notafraidofdark #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification