Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CourageIsThatStar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CourageIsThatStar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about all your dreams can come true if you have the courage, all our dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them, you gain strength courage and confidence by every experience meaning, all dreams come true if you have the courage, quotes about courage and success,

• 36 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. #CourageIsThatStar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That radiates light
Round the clock
Elimates gloom 
Sparkles inside us
Effectuate vitality Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #metaphor. My try in the comments. #courageisthatstar
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. #CourageIsThatStar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #haseezmetaphors

read more
that charts the course of your destiny!  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#haseezmetaphors

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. #CourageIsThatStar #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
glittering in every stormy sky,
waiting to fall onto eager, outstretched hands.
Some hands skillfully catch it whilst some drop it. The hands that catch it, skilfully withstand every storm. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Vibha Saroj

read more
which shines brightest 
in the darkest night. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Trapti

read more
which is often too faint to be seen
Use a telescope of faith
Stronger your gaze of patience,
and there you can spot it..
 Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanshi Shalu

read more
Like moon
Which will shine 
Only when it get light of your fearless mind like sun.....  Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Elaborate on this #Metaphor. My try in the comments. #CourageIsThatStar #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that shines despite its inability to produce light. Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

Elaborate on this #metaphor. My try in the comments. #courageisthatstar #mortalimmortality
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
that glows alone at night
It burns on it's own
and doesn't depends on other star.
Even if problems of cloud
or temporary difficult day 
may hide it for some time
a star will always remain a star
in it's own place... Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anjana Parli Baburaj

read more
Which you can see... 
When people  around you makes your moments dark
 Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. #Metaphor #CourageIsThatStar #shubhindiquotes #FreshThoughts #Star #yqbaba #yqdidi YourQuote Baba ✨

read more
Courage is the star that plays an important role in bringing light to our dark nights.

साहस वह तारा है जो हमारी अंधेरी रातों में उजियारा लाने में एक अहम हिस्सा निभाता हैं। Welcome to the day 19 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December.

#metaphor #courageisthatstar #shubhindiquotes #freshthoughts #star #yqbaba #yqdidi
 YourQuote Baba ✨
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification