Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NotPretend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NotPretend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine, love is not conditional quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #NotPretend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Get full affection and fondness

We cooperate with each other Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sk

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #NotPretend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
be hurt,

I have the ability 
to cope with pain itself. Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

Be smitten by your charms

I realized it's going to cost me dear  !!!  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine

just muskaan

read more
Care the ignorance

There was no room for tears in my eyes Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
care for you

you seek my care Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Act sad

I find my own company Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
be affected by anything

it's too late Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
listen

my name was uttered Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
be paying attention to small pranks

they became harmful.
 Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine

Pooja Gupta Preet

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #NotPretend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poojagupta_preet

read more
Look broken 

My last breath
 Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #notpretend #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poojagupta_preet
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification