Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4343story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4343story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ब लव र 434,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He became an emotion
Loved like tears
Painful like the wounds
Angry like scars Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 2 April - HBD bapu🎂🌻

read more

He loves jaggery, Ghee-
 bura (powdered sugar)
He is my bapu,
Love him most.

These days new song...🌻
Haan Bhinjaai Ja Tu
Vindhaai Ja Tu
Kori Bhale Re Duniya Ho Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
2 April - HBD bapu🎂🌻

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I went for you
hoping for best,
You were with best
I returned back
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. 

Aahaan

read more
That window sit

I was looking at an uncle probably he was his dad scolding his son why? Because he was misbehaving (according to him), 
Trying to pluck leaves from the window when the train had just stopped, 
His dad was worried what if
he gets his hand broken,
What if, IF something bad
happens to his son,
A thought hit my mind which I never spoke to him, 
That sir:-
You will not stay with him forever,
Let go of what you can't control.
Leave him all alone.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. 

Poonam Suyal

read more
Journey of our life
filled with surprises 
Whatever we least expect 
such situations arises

Anuj Jain

read more
But why this bloodshed
He asked exasperatedly
Oh you're so naive
We want peace Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. 

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more
Eyes of sugarcandy seller.
hiding the candies.
To fulfill towering dreams, 
of 5y'Old daughter.

Anand Nagada

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #the1kchallenge 370/1000

read more
I am still fighting,

With my  life,

And they thinks that

I am enjoying

#the1kchallenge  370/1000

Anand Nagda

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #the1kchallenge 370/1000

read more
I am still fighting,

With my  life,

And they thinks that

I am enjoying

#the1kchallenge  370/1000

Vineet Sharma

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cupid #aprildiary #vineetvicky #encoreekkhwab

read more
In the broad daylight 
I saw her 
She smiled at me
Cupid hit right  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4343story. 

#cupid #aprildiary #vineetvicky #encoreekkhwab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification