Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MothersAreTheBest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MothersAreTheBest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mothers love quotes in english, mothers day quotes missing you, mothers day quotes in hindi and english, happy mothers day to you all, happy mothers day to all my family and friends,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Aamna Magray

Maa
Sirf ek lafz mein be-hisab ehsaasoon ko peeroyaan jaa sakta hai
Uss k daman se lipat kar ashqoon ko b dhooyaan jaa sakta hai
 Maa sirf ek lafz nahi ek mukammal tehreer hai!

#happymothersday #maa #maakiduaein #motherlove #maapapa #mothersarethebest #mothersdayspecial #maashayari

Dr. Ernest Salami

My Mother...

She kneels by the fireplace;
the fireplace of prayer as 
she lights her heart up in flames,
flames that will forever burn.
She's in pains but,
all she cares about is to 
keep me warm all my days,
even as I walk the cold paths 
of life. #mothersarethebest #motherlove #mothersareangels 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqnewwritersclub

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏 Adolescence is a period of rapid biological and psychosocial changes, which have a salient impact on parent–child relationships. Parents and adolescents have to reorganize responsibilities and move toward a more egalitarian relationship. Although conflicts between parents and children become more frequent and more intense during adolescence, these conflicts are also thought to be a means to negotiate relational changes. #MothersAreTheBest DearChildH #dearchildhood #MotherCare #growingold #BestMother #MomsAreTheBest #मातापितादिवस

read more
All the Mothers are same..
It just that during our adolescence,
i thought my friends has the best Mother
and they thought for mine. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏
Adolescence is a period of rapid biological and psychosocial changes, which have a salient impact on parent–child relationships. Parents and adolescents have to reorganize responsibilities and move toward a more egalitarian relationship. Although conflicts between parents and children become more frequent and more intense during adolescence, these conflicts are also thought to be a means to negotiate relational changes.

#MothersAreTheBest #DearChildH

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification