Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AsAkid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AsAkid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chote se asa, jyala maran nahi asa, jyala shatru nahi asa, jyala konihi nahi asa, nawawalan ng pag asa in english,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ronalyn Mascardo

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #AsAkid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
become an adult

I want to experience freedom in making decisions, but now that I've grown up, I wanted to go back to my childhood because adult life is circled in tons of responsibilities Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Satish Chandra

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #AsAkid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Iwaswrong #SattyMuses

read more
grow up

I thought it brings independence & peace to life. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine

#iwaswrong

#sattymuses

Afrin Jahan

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #AsAkid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to be a helper
  Helping others make  my inner  self smile.... Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine

Lekhak Ji

Follow me for more Suraj Gupta #writergupta #yourquote #Quote love Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #AsAkid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
be adult

Of dumbass Follow me for more Suraj Gupta
#writergupta #yourquote #quote #love

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
be like Ishan Awasthi of movie Taare Zameen Par

This character has explored the real childhood what the child really thinks and what goes or thinks in his mind and in fact the parents should give them freedom oh man let the childhood be the childhood why burden the life so far It would be a burden and a responsibility.  Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine

Suman Rakesh Shah

read more
Be like my father

He seems so strong like superman, seems he can do anything,  fulfill my all wishes,   Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Reigns

read more
be Super Commando Dhruv

I like his character most in Comics Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine

JJ ✨

read more
Travel to the moon

I loved it ! Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #AsAkid #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Make everyone happy,

I used to see people sad. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Miss Dadwal

read more
Be a teacher

I thought I can change everyone's mind-set
Little did I knew that everything can't be changed no matter how much you teach! Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #asakid #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification