Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MistakesWithOutLearning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MistakesWithOutLearning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mistakes of my life in gujarati, mistakes of my life poem, mistakes of my life status, mistakes of my life, ability to learn from past mistakes,

• 19 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Akshay Ojha

Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. What's it like to live with the #MistakesWithOutLearning Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #similechallenge #deepredsea

read more
Falling in gutter and enjoying the same 
For the rest of your Life.
 Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

What's it like to live with the
#mistakeswithoutlearning

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yourquoteandmine
#similechallenge

Disclosed Heart

Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. What's it like to live with the #MistakesWithOutLearning? Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Following the same path again and again in the labyrinth  Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

What's it like to live with the #mistakeswithoutlearning? Collab and complete this #simile challenge.
  #YourQuoteAndMine

SoYog

Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. What's it like to live with the #MistakesWithOutLearning? Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
cheating yourself! Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

What's it like to live with the #mistakeswithoutlearning? Collab and complete this #simile challenge.
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Being static at ground Zero... Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Ignoring your inner self  progress for the betterment of life. Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The winds which blow towards the west of the mountains creating a clouds of rain into the woods of the region and gets washed away by them.  Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Banging your head on the wall 
back to back. Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Svetlana Saraswat

read more
Driving your car around the same neighborhood again and again Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
A frog living in a Well imagining
the World is only the size of a Well....  Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Is like reading books on swimming

and not jumping into the Swimming Pool.  Welcome to the day 2 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification