Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IHateYouCuz Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IHateYouCuz Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love or hate me, love teaching hate being a teacher, love or hate lyrics, love or hate matt berry, love or hate wallpaper,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Bikash Burnwal

Use #IHateYouCuz ______________________ Friendship day is around the corner and we have 3 exclusive challenges for you. So watch out for them. Use #ForeverFriends and share the love. ________________________ #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You always love the person I detest.. 
 Use #IHateYouCuz 
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

#IHateYouCuz #ForeverFriends #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you never loved me.
You hate me because
I loved you. #IHateYouCuz 
#ForeverFriends
#CollabChallenge  #YourQuoteAndMine

Amir Sohel

I can't hate you...
I always love you for what you are... #ihateyoucuz 
#collabchallenge #yourquoteandmine
#yqbaba
#yqdidi 
#yqtales 
#yqdada 
#yqquotes

Sweety PIe💚

223 #Hiral #IHateYouCuz ....T

read more
It hurts every time when you 
leave me...
Love hidden deep inside of me...
I find myself hiding the way
 I feel for you...
I couldn't  express what really is true.. #223 #hiral #IHateYouCuz ....T

Shaima Nishar

Use #IHateYouCuz ______________________ Friendship day is around the corner and we have 3 exclusive challenges for you. So watch out for them. Use #ForeverFriends and share the love. ________________________ #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Fakepeople #Destroyed love #yqdiary

read more
You are the only one, who rebuild the faith in love but you also destroyed it too. Use #IHateYouCuz 
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #fakepeople #destroyed #love  #yqdiary

Upendar M

but I like u very much because your crazy acts, childish things, our conversations, our quarrels and my compromises still can bring a smile on my face... friend forever 😊 #feelings #yqbaba #Collab #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #ForeverFriends #IHateYouCuz #kritikqoutes

read more
                              you made every moment of my life a memory and now they are just memories...

I hate you because you left me in the middle of our beautiful journey of friendship...
 but I like u very much because your crazy acts, childish things, our conversations, our quarrels and my compromises still can bring a smile on my face...
friend forever 😊

Protesting Mind 💎

#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind #yqdada #yqbaba love #iloveyou #IHateYouCuz

read more
।। আমিও আজ ক্লান্ত।।

মানুষ করে পাঠালে মোরে,
মানুষ চিনতে শেখালে না।
অপরকে দিয়ে আমার হৃদয় ভাঙালে,
আমায় হৃদয় ভাঙা শেখালে না।
অন্যের আত্মা মজবুত করলে,
আমার তো কই করলে না!
মিথ্যে শুনতে শিখালে মোরে,
মিথ্যে বলতে দিলে না।
সকলকে ভালবাসতে শেখালে আমায়,
কিন্তু পরিবর্তে ধরণী হতে ভালোবাসা দিলে না। #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind 
#yqdada 
#yqbaba 
#love 
#iloveyou 
#ihateyoucuz

Vikrant Gosavi

Use #IHateYouCuz ______________________ Friendship day is around the corner and we have 3 exclusive challenges for you. So watch out for them. Use #ForeverFriends and share the love. ________________________ #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are not worth of my love. Use #IHateYouCuz 

Juhi Grover

read more
I hate you because i like you.
And l don't want to hurt you.
Understand me and your life
Again return to your dreams with you. Use #IHateYouCuz 

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
You have moved on and I haven't!

I hate you because
I still love you even though you were the one to break my heart!

I hate you because
You are the reason for me staying alive!
 Use #IHateYouCuz 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification