Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourqoutepostman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourqoutepostman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Simmi Singh

Dear Happiness, It's been long since I wrote any letter coz you see,  you didn't come to me as a reply to most of them. Not your fault! Guess you did want to fill my box but you got stuck somewhere in between, in the outbox perhaps, due to some server issues? And then, we lost contact of each other. I know I know you are dazed to hear from me, don't you? What happened is - after a long night, I was picking up my pieces in the morning is when I dropped my phone and it broke too. Clumsy me! The #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Extinct #nanowrimo #day11 #NaNoWriMo18 #happinessletter #yourqoutepostman

read more
We have become selfish.
We don't deserve you.

~Read in caption~  Dear Happiness,

It's been long since I wrote any letter coz you see,  you didn't come to me as a reply to most of them. Not your fault! Guess you did want to fill my box but you got stuck somewhere in between, in the outbox perhaps, due to some server issues? And then, we lost contact of each other.

I know I know you are dazed to hear from me, don't you? What happened is - after a long night, I was picking up my pieces in the morning is when I dropped my phone and it broke too. Clumsy me! The

*Nee₹

#yourqoutepostman #continuehere* मैं,मेरी बीवी और दो प्याली चाय "हाथों में हाथ जन्म जन्मांतर का साथ" वाली ख़ुशी को महसूस कर ही रहा था #yqbaba #yqtales #yourquotepostman

read more
_पप्पू_और_पप्पा_

‌मैं,मेरी बीवी और
दो प्याली चाय😎
अजी! चाय लीजिए चाय;
हाय! ये ख़ुशामद की ज़िंदगी
वाह! क्या लाइफ़ है क्या वाइफ़ है;
फ़िल्मी अंदाज़ में आइने में
दिखे अक़्स से ही पूछ बैठा🤗
आज मेरे पास गाड़ी है_बंगला है ₹बैंक बैलेंस है
तुम्हारे पास क्या है_हाँईऽऽऽ क्या है_तुम्हारे पास???
😡😡😠😡😡
तभी पीछे से पिताजी का फर्राटेदार स्वर गूंजा-
ऽऽपप्पूऽऽ क्यों निठल्ले नालायक आवारा?
साढ़े १२ बज गए कॉलेज कौन जाएगा?तेरा बाप!!
पप्पा देता है,खाने को और कौन जाता है कमाने को;
पप्पू सपने में😀😁ओ_हो_कौन है?
जो इतना गरम हो रहा है,
पप्पू के इतना कहते ही दस नं की चप्पल से
गाल गुलाबी कर दिए पप्पा ने;
😬😖😭😨😁
उस दिन के बाद से
 पप्पू अब पप्पा के गराज पे 
काम कर रहा है
पप्पू के प्यार की बीन तो न बज सकी 
पर पप्पू की बीन ज़रूर बज गई;
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
लेकिन पप्पू आज भी सोचता है 
पप्पा थोड़ी देर और न आते 
तो क्या बिगड़ जाता..! #yourqoutepostman
#continuehere*

मैं,मेरी बीवी और
दो प्याली चाय
"हाथों में हाथ 
जन्म जन्मांतर का साथ" वाली
ख़ुशी को महसूस कर ही रहा था

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification