Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thiscitysmellsof Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thiscitysmellsof Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, jitni bhi ki thi itni mohabbat nahi mili, kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi song, adawatein thi taghaful tha in urdu, paas rehkar bhi thi doori shayri 0,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

अनिता कुमावत

Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
श्री नाथजी का ये धाम प्यारा है !
सबसे सुंदर सारे जग से न्यारा है !!
मेवाड़ की पावन धरा का नगर !
शौर्य - भक्ति की बहती जहाँ धारा है !! Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #terrorism #lost #peace #yqbaba #smog #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Suffocating chemicals arising from
Intoxicating terrorism,
Hiding innocent hearts
In the smog of fear,
Visibility of peace vanished,
Sensing smell of trust
Is now lost completely.
 Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof 
#terrorism #lost #peace #yqbaba #smog 
#YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Bravery of a soldier, bravery of a son..... Not only city..... The whole nation,entire motherland......in the Respect of your bonafide duty sir... Respected wing commander sir. 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮we all are with you. Fragrance of the bravery of the bravest son.  Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine

Srishti Yadav

read more
Roses in the gardens that fragrant whole place.
Fresh dew drops while going through the Wood's.
Aroma of the sweet's from the streets.
The chantings and scent of wooden sticks from holy places.

Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

The Incomplete Metaphor

Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 44/365

read more
Joy, happiness, stupidity, and jealousy.
It's quite a heck of a mixture. Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine

44/365

Giftsy Dorcas

Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub #yqdidi

read more
Perspiration originating from Aspiration
Pollution with no immediate Solution. Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #giftsydorcas #newwritersclub #yqdidi

insightful_ink

Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #timepass #ARDENT_ASHU

read more
There is no more 'ME' here,
Where I spent my past few years,
Where I knew the real "ME"..
But now it's smells like, 
There is no "ME" here,
I had lost "ME" n my entity..
 Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine
#timepass
#ardent_ashu

The Cold Summers

read more
those unsaid words
dissolved in the air,
in search of some letters
to reach your ears ! Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
bubbly champagne of nationalism. Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Reposting YQ Muse’s #Collab prompt. What does your city smell of? #thiscitysmellsof #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . . I live in my birth city.. My school, my teaching, my featuring, my life all is passing here.. with surprises and rises and falls of excellence graph.. That few words only coz some times some hearty things are explained in few lines.. . #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqchallenge

read more
The childhood I spent
By the time I lent
From the blurry past
To the live present
I live in my birth city.. 
My school, my teaching, my featuring, my life all is passing here.. with surprises and rises and falls of excellence graph.. 
That few words only coz some times some hearty things are explained in few lines..
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification